Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Best Controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

After bringing my 30 pound Numark TTX1s everywhere, im considering a controller for numark cue/vv/virtual dj 6.0.

What is the best controller for the software, with the best stability for mac? it seems the RMX has had problems although thats what im leaning towards...

Posté Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 1:34 pm
Stay away from anything recommend by VDJ, thats my advice. They recommend faulty controllers that dont work properly. I.e hercules steel for mac, the right stop button does not work. The RMX as far as i know is ok but who knows when i come to VDJ for mac.

Posté Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 9:13 am
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
im using the vestax vci-100 and is working great... BTW theres a proffesional map in the download area.

Saludos

Posté Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 11:54 am
DMC2 works great, but apparently it's a discontinued product. However, a lot of vendors still have them in stock so you should be able to get one really cheap.

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 2:13 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I've had many of the popular controllers, currently my favorite rack controller is the Denon 4500.

If you live in Europe, take a look at Reloop.
Have their table top Digital Jockey 2, and love the feel, layout and how it mirrors VDJ's features with Rotary knobs for changing up effects etc...
Short money too, it doesn't have a sound interface though.
Non touch sensitive jogs, but weighted and large for just the right feel.
The stop, pause and play buttons are the right shape (no sharp corners) and are positive action unlike the RMX which to me feels clunky and not quite as sensitive to the touch. Its like an old typewriter vs. a modern day keyboard in its feeling.
It works with or without a PS but doesn't light up without one.
A powered hub will handle this perfectly for full functionality.
Fully supported in Pro versions also, plug and play.

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 5:59 am
denon HC4500 is great stuff

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 7:26 am
microtje wrote :
denon HC4500 is great stuff

1+

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 9:14 am
For a rackmount controller, the Denon DN-HC4500 is highly recommended. It has a built-in sound card and also has the capability to operate an optional BU-4500 CD drawer unit, enabling it to be used as an ordinary dual-CD player (Good for a backup.) When used with a X500/X900 mixxer, you can also video crossfade using the real mixer crossfader.

I can also recommend the Reloop DigitalJockey - I have the Controller Edition 1 which can be powered by USB only with no problems (Including working LED's.) The DigitalJockey 1 and 2 are also available in an Interface Edition that includes a built-in sound card.

Posté Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 12:38 pm
JADJTHome userMember since 2009
Hey Guys!
I'm thinking about buying the Reloop Digital Jockey 2 Interface Edition that some of you already recomended. It seems to me like a pretty good solution for me. I was just wondering if all the functions like the different jog wheel modes or the effects work properly with virtual dj (is there a midi mapping for it)? i tried several interfaces (like the maya 44 usb or the Ni audio 4 DJ) already and had a lot of trouble setting them up with virtual dj on my MacBook.
I'm running a Macbook Pro with snow leopard. Is this controller going to work fine without any of trouble on this set up??
thank you!

Posté Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 8:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)