Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Headphone issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

salusPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there.

Could anyone please advise the best way to preview a song via headphones, ie be able to listen to the current song being played on VDJ on one channel, whilst previewing the next song to be played on the other channel.

I'm running a Creative X-Fi sound card. I've set the "Outputs" section of the VDJ sound setup to the second option, that is, headphone left channel & headphones right channel. In the "Options" section, I've set the "Auto headphones" setting to "Always".

Yet I can't hear a thing out of the headphones, only out of the speakers. Mute headphones. Dead as a dodo. Before I chuck them out of the window, does anyone have any ideas here, thank you in advance?

Cheers
Barry

Posté Sun 22 Nov 09 @ 6:07 am
Update to the previous post - my wife tells me I need two sound cards to independently listen to two different songs on the turntables of VDJ. I keep telling her this is wrong, maintaining there must be a simple solution here that both of us have missed.

Cheers
Barry

Posté Sun 22 Nov 09 @ 8:13 am
Well folks, after doing a lot of experimentation today, I resolved my headphone issue. Everything is now working fine, headphones 'n all.

Thanks in anticipation to all those learned folk who were going to help me, but were waiting a little bit to see if I could find the solution myself which thankfully, I was able to do. It's apparent that on this forum, God does indeed help best those who help themselves.

Amen to all.

Posté Mon 23 Nov 09 @ 5:30 am
Hi

Amen to that . . . also if the volume is a little low try setting a shortcut / mapping up for the headphone gain . . .

Thanks
Rich

Posté Tue 24 Nov 09 @ 2:22 pm
bapskiHome userMember since 2010
any chance you can post how you resolve your issue as i too have just started to use vdj and i am on a similar situation. thank you.

Posté Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 8:06 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)