Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ Quit after 10 mins of use

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hope somebody can help me

i just bought a brand new macbook pro my first install was virtual dj 6.0.4 demo version was getting familiar with it --played a couple of songs and after 10mins virtual dj shuts off --

like i said this mac is brand new - wanted to try it out first before i buy it and take it to my gigs

macbook pro 15inch running snow leapord

processor : 2.53 ghz intel core 2 duo

memory : 4gb 1067 mhz ddr3

thank you -
twilo

Posté Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 4:57 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there, there are no Mac version trial at the moment and where did you download yours??

Regards.

Posté Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 5:09 am
i downloaded my demo from download.com -- when virtual dj was downloading it had the ".dmg" extension --

i went to download.com ----went to the mac section and downloaded it

what did i do wrong??? or should i just flat out buy it???....also i noticed on virtual dj you cant create a playlist meaning put my songs into categories in the browser window for example " house" "pop" "adult rock" etc..etc.. or can somebody tell me how to do that

all help is appreciated -- i just want to make sure this works with snow leapord before i buy it

thanks

Posté Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 5:46 am
Hi, sorry my bad. it's seem indeed the demo is out and i out of the circle lately.:)

ok back to your issue, when it shuts off does it give you any crash reports? Any controller / hardware attached?

You can also put the tag to your song simply by ctrl + click and choose file info.. then put in your genre info (This if it is empty), then press ok.
If there is already tag genre in the track you can just click at the top (the tab). This applies to other tabs as well.

Regards.

Posté Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 6:17 am
thank you for your help-- absolutely no hardware attached or controllers -- nothing attached
just the laptop running and a pair of headphones -- what could it be??? i restarted my computer and opened up virtual dj again --been working on it for 2 hours and no crashes -- BUT im hesitant because if it crashes on me in the middle of a gig im screwed!!

debating whether i should buy it or not --

thanks

Posté Sat 05 Dec 09 @ 12:22 pm
Hi nice to hear, it been working well after that.

If there is a crash again, do post the crash report on this thread.

It will be better to have your trial before taking it out to a gig.

if you have a any more problem, you may post here.

Best regards;)

Posté Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 5:48 am
as far as i know. w/ the most updated version 6.0.6 new yrs ed which u can download the demo on here. but i dont have leopard so i cant use that or 6.0.5 which also requires it.

i heard on the new one's it still crashes. windows is the stable one. but cant seem to get it running on my mac via parallels desktop v4.0

Posté Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 2:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)