Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet error in the video driver

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just today I downloaded the free trial of Virtual DJ. I just tried booting it up and before anything showed up I got an error message stating there was an error in the video driver and the program crashed.

Posté Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 8:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
first try going to config > video tab and make sure at the top left the check box is ticked select drivers you are using in the drop down box to the right of it.

also make sure you have directx installed and c++

Posté Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 8:48 pm
I can't config because I can't even get into the program. I'm positive I have directx but I'll update just in case.

Posté Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 8:51 pm
if you can just open vdj press ok i think then try and get into config >video tab, if you can't it may well be it's been a bad download, uninstall old one and re down load and re install.

hope that works out for you, sorry but i'm off to bed now it's 3am and i def' need the beauty sleep, so maybes one of the other guys could jump in and help. i'll check back in the morning see how it's working out for you.

Posté Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 8:57 pm
Thanks so far. I re-installed the program and now I can run it. However some of the skins will not load due to error in the video driver.

Posté Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 5:05 am
no probs, don't think you can load skins while using the trial version, you must be at least a limited edition user to load some skins and pro to load all.

Posté Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 7:58 am
I thought I read that you could use the skins with the trial. I'm planning on buying anyways because so far I'm in love with this program.

Posté Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 9:54 pm
jacktr21 wrote :
I thought I read that you could use the skins with the trial. I'm planning on buying anyways because so far I'm in love with this program.

Thats good to hear my friend,you would love it when you purchase it.

Posté Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 10:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)