Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mapping questions with RMX VDJ6

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys this is my first post here!

On to the questions...

I have the Hercules RMX and VDJ 6 Pro. I would like to map out the DJ buttons as both loop and effects. I have the loops down but how can I add a certain effect? For example, by default, button 3 is beat grid. How can I map it to another effect? I'm at a loss as to what the keyword is in the mapper.

Also, I would like to get the jog wheels working for scrolling. I saw a simple tutorial that helped, but was very glitchy. Is there a sure-fire way to do it?

And finally, is there any way that the load deck button also opens the sub folders in the browser?

Sorry about the ton of questions. I have pretty good knowledge when it comes to sound support and PA equipment, but I'm at a loss when it deals with programming.

Thanks again!

Posté Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 2:57 pm
Hi totallybacon,

First off, if you have VDJ Pro 6 please register your serial number. You can add as many serial numbers to your profile as you like. You'll also benefit from being able to downlaod the very latest and future upgrades for FREE.

Mapping of the 6 deck buttons is completely possible with the mapping tools in VDJ Pro 6. Make sure you are using that version and not the limited version and check out the mapping tab in the config menu.

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 1:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)