Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VCI 300 Popping and Stuttering

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello Everyone,

My VCI 300 arrived today, very excited its working like a dream with Itch but not so well with VDJ (which is the software I want to use with it).

I have copied the settings from here http://it.virtualdj.com/homepage/cioce/blogs/3832/_ENG__Vestax_VCI-300_audio_setup_on_Virtual_DJ_6_0_2.html and although the songs play and everything I keep getting pops (vinyl sounding) and minor stuttering when I play a song. The CPU usage remains low and no other background operations are present.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your time

Daniel

Posté Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 11:09 am
Update:

It seems to be worse using the default VDJ sking than a skin such as mixlab....interesting!

Posté Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 4:30 pm
are you using a pc or mac?

Posté Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 8:14 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Try to reinstall asio4all and don't touch the default settings (except the buffer size). I remember that I played with asio4all settings which started popping sound. Even returning default settings did not help to popping sound until I completely reinstalled asio4all.

Posté Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:14 am
djfrancorich wrote :
are you using a pc or mac?

PC :)

Posté Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:45 am
jaakko wrote :
Try to reinstall asio4all and don't touch the default settings (except the buffer size). I remember that I played with asio4all settings which started popping sound. Even returning default settings did not help to popping sound until I completely reinstalled asio4all.

Ok ill give it a go, so what should I set the buffer size to if I leave all other settings as default?

Posté Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 4:46 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)