Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NEED MAJOR HELP WITH TIMECODES!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ShweenHome userMember since 2009
I need sum help with timecodes....I have a gemini vinyl2mp3 turntable, a serato scratch LIVE series 2 vinyl timecode, a Behringer U-Control sound card....and i am going to get a mixer soon. Right now i am hooked into an amplifier and when i do get a signal in VDJ, there is never a circle....just a slanted line. and when i scratch it never scratches backwards or does a backspin...just plays the audio forward....is this because i dont have a proper mixer?

When trying to configure i get a line instead of a circle

I cannot backspin the timcode only plays forward..

PLEASE HELP!

Posté Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 7:31 pm
this is most likely a needle problem. could be something else, not sure.

Something to begin with, clean all four post where needle connects to tone arm. use a pencil eraser.

Basically when you see the flat line, it means you're getting half of the needed signal. So if there is anywhere between the turntable and VDJ that may be happening check it and fix.

But as I said, it probably an old needle. The bad needle will likely stil play regular vinyl OK, so don't base any decisions on that.

Posté Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 9:05 am
ShweenHome userMember since 2009
Fixed!

all i did was do a reinstall of my asio drivers...but my circle lines are verry fuzzy....is this because im not going through a mixer?

Posté Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 11:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)