Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Windows 7 Feed Back (for All)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 4:04 am

I would like some feed-back on Windows 7 for all those who are using it with VDJ 6. Is anyone have any problems? Some Pro's & Con's would be Great. Thanks.

"I've got VDJ 6 & the DJ RMX Console. I've got my eye's set on a new dual core system running Win 7 and eventually want to run video but I want to make sure that I can run VDJ 6 with the RMX Console (Driver Compatibility). I wonder if any one else is having trouble with Win 7. I still have a copy of XP just in case..."

Posté Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 2:13 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
put a couple of searches out for win 7 as a few of the guys have already reported on this.

Posté Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 4:22 am
Install VDJ - Run As Adminstrator
Run VDJ.exe - Run As Adminstrator

Without doing this you won't see all drive (mostly external hard drives) under database.

Posté Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 5:07 pm
lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Win 7 runs VDJ6 Great on my laptop. I have a PC with better stats with Vistax64 and it crashes every now and again. Also tried it with XP and actually I like 7 better. However my opinion might be a little biased as the machine that was running XP was a bit outdated. It did however Run VDJ6 on only 512mb of ram with XP!

Posté Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 6:09 pm
djnpdPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just got a new laptop with win 7.

We run a HC4500 has anyone run it under win 7

Posté Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 3:06 am
I'm running W7 and using an HC4500, gotta say i love it and so far... no problems. I'm very happy with just about everything and the CPU usage is a LOT lower.
The HC4500 runs flawlessly for me so far, been using W7 for about 2 months now. I wasn't sure at first so I set up a dual boot with my existing Vista OS and used W7 at home for testing and Vista at gigs. But now I use W7 all the time, still have dual boot though, well actually I have 3 boot options: Old Vista install as back-up, W7 for everyday use at home, W7 with NOTHING installed except what is needed for a gig, this is used purely for DJng and nothing else

Posté Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 4:11 am
sas2005PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Latest Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ 64 bit driver (2.0.10) in Windows 7 64 bit OS fails to install correctly and likely the cause for freezes while processing in Virtual DJ 6.0.4.

Old driver (1.6.8) works great in Vista 32 bit laptop running Virtual DJ 6.0.4:

Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit version
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T52004
1.60GHz, 2MB L2, 533MHz FSB with 64-bit
Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset
4024MB PC4200 DDR2 memory modules
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with 8MB-256MB
dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

New laptop works great running Virtual DJ 6.0.4 without Audio 8 DJ as the driver.

New laptop specs would indicate to me improved performance.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Processor and Graphics
Intel Core 2 Duo processor T6600 2.20GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB
Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset
NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M with 1GB GDDR3
Configured with 4GB DDR3 800MHz (max 8GB)
400GB (5400 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive

I've tried everything to try and get the NI driver to install correctly in Windows 7 even with professional IT direction, but to no avail.

I'm ready to move over to Hercules DeeJay Trim if I can't get an Audio 8 DJ driver to work correctly. Thanks for any advice.

Posté Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 3:37 pm
the driver for delta 44 , actually totally messed up my computer and I had to change them as they wouldnt allow the computer to shut down. its crazy stuff .

Posté Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 6:55 pm
I am new here and just purchased the software the other day but I am running VDJ on Windows 7 64 bit Dell Studio 1745 for about 20 hours with no problems at all.

The processor usage seems a bit high but I will have to see why...

I hope this helps.

Scott

Posté Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 9:37 am
I can't even to get it to work. When I run it, it always go into Automatic software update, somehthing along those lines, and then the computer just shutsdown. Or does it work better if I use "Run as Administrator"?

Posté Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 6:59 pm
Mine works, however, regardless of my configuration, I still get line noise that comes through the sound, regardless of how loud or how quiet the sound is.

Posté Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 7:40 pm
Yes in Windows 7 you have to "Run as administrator" for it to work correctly if at all.

Posté Sun 24 Jan 10 @ 1:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)