Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Vista issue from ages ago

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK so I've had a Vista issue from ages ago, basically if i do Microsoft updates my computer will then constantly restart! I know this is normal - but i left it for three days and it was still doing it and the only way to get it to work was to do a system restore.

I don't do the Microsoft updates now however yesterday I was installing System Architect software for my Crown amps and it asked me to update framework in order for it to install so i agreed and of course installed updates from Microsoft, the problem started all over again. Nightmare!!!

After going back to a restore point to sort it again I have now decided that I'm bloody sick of it and am going to upgrade vista to windows 7, only thing is you go on ebay and there's that many people selling it I have no idea which one to get.

I'm thinking Premium 64bit, I need to be able to install straight from the disk i.e. i don't want an upgrade version. can anyone help me out and point me in the right direction?

Posté Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 5:12 pm
I use Windows 7 Professional 64-bit without any problems. However, if you are going to use 64-bit, please ensure that all hardware (DJ sound cards, MIDI controllers, etc.) that you will be using have drivers available.

I would recommend a fresh install.

Posté Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 1:57 pm
Thank you

Posté Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 4:33 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)