Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mic Levels - RMX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hOAGARTPRO InfinityMember since 2008
When using the micprophone, I have to have it turned all the way up make a decent volume, but its still not loud.

If I try and compensate by raising my voice into the mic, the speakers clip out.

Suggestions? Im on 6.5

Posté Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 2:57 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Have you tried adjusting the music attinuation when the mic is active (in the Hercules control panel)?

Posté Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 6:50 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Also, what kind of mic and cable do you use?

Posté Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 7:55 am
Hello,
It depends on the microphone. When using low impedance electret microphone, the mic level is OK on the Rmx, but when using 600 ohms microphones, the built in microphone pre-amplifier may be not powered enought, so it can be useful to use a preamplifier or a lower impendance microphone.
What is the brand and reference of your microphone?

Posté Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 9:58 am
i always found the mic on rmx was pretty bad.i turned it off in rmx panel and used an external mic controller through my rmx and was always fine

Posté Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 2:08 pm
I have the attenuator set to 0 as I dont want the music volume to drop while speaking.

Im using a Shure SM58 (i believe) will check when I get home

What settings (if you are using RMX) in the panel should I use? 1&2 or 1&2 with MIC

Staffy - Can you explain your setup a bit more please?

Posté Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 9:45 pm
i had the mic in the rmx turned off..then i just used sound set up in vdj as rmx soundcard.then out of rmx into external mic unit and controlled the levels from that.i found that using rmx mic was choppy and sounded bad.i also use the shure and lowered the volume internally from mic.
in rmx default settings 1/2 usb
not sure im explaining it properly as im using djm 500 now im trying to remember from my head(and its mothers day an 4 kids doing my nut in lol)

Posté Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 6:11 am
what external mic unit are you using? how/where does it connect back into the RMX?

Posté Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 6:32 am

Posté Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 6:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)