Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Song artist display issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Okay I have the newest version of VDJ and recently when I opened up the app my display of songs for the search function only shows the artist info only and not the track info. So for instance if I searched the Beatles I would get a listing of beatles songs, but not know one from the other. They are just all beatles songs. Same for any other searches. It just displays artist. This is kind of troubling since I basically need to know the differences between tracks. There does not appear tpo be any setting for this in the config. Really not sure how it has come to be. Can anybody help?

Posté Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 8:07 am
It may be as simple as the title column having no width. Try dragging the column headers to see if it appears.

Otherwise you may have inadvertently hidden the Title column. Right-click the column header and make sure there is a tick next to Title.

Failing that, right-click on a file and check the properties to see if the tag data from the MP3 has been deleted from the database record. If it has you can recreate the data by selecting the files you need to fix, right-click on one and choose File Infos - Title From Tag.

Hope this helps...

Regards,
Duggy.

Posté Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 10:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)