Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pitch bend and SYNC with Vestax VCI-100

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm using VDJ 6 which works really well with my VCI-100, except for the pitch bend using the jog wheel.

It seems like the jog wheel ONLY pitch bends if you keep turning the wheel hundreds of little times - a big turn of the wheel doesn't make a big pitch bend like I expect it to.

Adjusting the sliders under "options" doesn't change this either.

Is this how it is supposed to work?

Also, is there a way I can turn OFF the vinyl aspect, so if I touch anywhere on the jog wheel, even the middle, the pitch will bend (and NO scratching)?

SYNC question: the SYNC light flashes a lot as well. Pressing the sync button doesn't seem to switch sync on and off. Is this also how it is supposed to work? I don't want the track to change tempo by itself.

Thanks for any help!

Posté Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 7:09 pm

Posté Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 3:54 am
Sorry, mappers aren't available to unlicensed users. However, the built-in default should work OK.

Make sure that you are running the latest v6.0.6 trial http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html

If you have run an earlier trial version, then the default mapping may be out of date. Go to CONFIG -> Mappers, choose the VCI-100 in the drop-down list and then click on the reset to factory settings button at the bottom-left of the mappers dialogue.

NOTE: If you have made lots of your own customisations to the mapping, make a backup first by copying the mapping file from My Documents\VirtualDJ\Mapeprs

Posté Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 1:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)