Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Adjust auto crossfade time

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be nice to have the ability to actually adjust the seconds it takes for autocrossfade rather than just choose between full, cut and smooth as it is now. 95% of mixing I do manually but there are those short non dance periods where I like to put it on autopilot (background music prior to dance, bathroom breaks, etc) for a bit. In my opinion, the way it's setup now, the auto crossfades are too quick & not so smooth, even with the 'smart' automixing the program initiates as explained in the manual. While I understand v. dj's focus on live mixing, I know of other dj software with the same focus that also allows for crossfade time adjustment like the version of BPM Studio I also use (in BPM I put the autocrossfade at 6 or 7 seconds when I used it and it sounded great at that transition interval).

Oh, it would also be great to be able to switch the clock in top left corner to standard time vs. military time.

thanxx, keep up the good work.

Posté Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 12:35 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
What do you mean by "military time" ?

Posté Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 2:48 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Military time might also be referred to as 24-hour time in other places. Maybe it's also called universal time, not sure.

Instead of the clock showing '19:34:31' , standard or regular time would show it as '7:34:31' or just '7:34'

Posté Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 4:36 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Humm... that's really a detail!
And, if this is the standard for you, "military time"(as you said) is more standard for me :)
It depend on the country you're living in.
Nevertheless, you can change 19:34:31 in 19:34 in a first time.
Just replace "%fullhour" by "%hour" in the xml file of your favorit skin.
:)

Posté Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 9:35 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I prefer 19:34:xx ...

Posté Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 5:13 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Personally, I'd perfer a 12 hour format also, but if it requires even 1 minute of wasted time by the development staff, then I can live with it the way it is!

But with regard to the original posts other point, I too would very much like to see the ability to set the time for auto mixing for bathroom and ciggarette breaks. (not allowed to smoke in bars in my state) Using the "none setting" isn't quite good enough. I'd like to have a 5 or 10 second option...

Posté Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 6:48 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
AtomixMP3 does it why not Vdj?

Posté Sat 13 Sep 03 @ 2:16 am
I agree, 12 hour format. I think we know if it is day or night by looking out the window.

Posté Sat 13 Sep 03 @ 5:29 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Hmmm.... did anyone ever have a gig at noone? :) I had one, but it was during 1999 NATO agression on Serbia, so it would be SLIGHTLY dangarus to have it at night :). Luckaly, many clubs here are former A-bomb shelters :)

Posté Sat 13 Sep 03 @ 9:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)