Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet New Skin VMS4PRO - Page: 9

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Awesome! Thanks so much!
I was looking for #2, not #1, for the following reason: Once someone creates Cue Events, I can set triggers in songs at various points to automatically switch to a given video that I've pre-specified as being the right one for that moment. This is similar to what SBDJ is doing for Freestyler, but with video instead of lights. I don't think that would be possible with solution #1, but would be easy with #2.

Posté Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 4:31 am
djdad wrote :
Another thing that i think that should be fixed is the Effects parametrs.
Since the SHIFT button doesnt send midi signals then VDJ cannot tell if you move parametr 1 or 2, so i think something like this

to view both parametrs without pressing any skin buttons.

Yes, DJ Dad!

I noticed that the key "parameter" does not change as you press the corresponding number in VMS4. Only by clicking the mouse on the key is that it changes from "1"to "2 ". I've tried to verify the XML file, but without success.
You should try to add this knob instead of the key "parameter. "
Do you have any estimate when it will make this change and make available to us?

Posté Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 5:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It can be fixed !

Posté Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 5:56 pm
Ok i uploaded a new version

Download Link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11940/American_Audio_VMS4_Pro.html

In this version the Fx parametrs are toggling according to the default mapper BUT you have to make these 2 adjustments to the default mapper according these sliders to work and toggle.

Key : FX_SHIFT
action : toggle "$fx_shift"

Key : FX_SLIDER
action : var "$fx_shift" ? effect slider 2 : effect slider 1

The $ mark makes the var global, which means that when you toggle the prmtr to the left deck, it will toggle the right too.

I tried to fix this without changing the mapper, but it was impossible, so if you use the default mapper you may find this update useful. If you use my mapper, then you dont have to download this one. It's not necessary.

Posté Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 7:41 pm
Hi Djdad,
I´m an new user and like your skin very much.
I´m using Denon MC 6000. Is it possible to deactivate the Master Volume Knob to send Midi Commands? I need the Mastervolume knob on the MC 6000 for other things like extern Cd Players etc.
Do i have to change something in the mapper?

Thanks for an answer.

Greets
viper9711

Posté Fri 25 Feb 11 @ 3:41 pm
Although the Master Volume knob is able to send midi signals, it also does the True Master Volume job. So if you assign his knob to do something else, you will be still adjusting the Master Volume of the VMS4.
VMS4 has a true analogue mixer, and this is the way you have to handle it.

Posté Fri 25 Feb 11 @ 7:27 pm
Hi Djdad.

I installed the new version 2.2, but changing the values in the same mapper as you went up, did not work. Nothing has changed from version 2.1 to 2.2.

You can not put another knob in place of the button, as you suggested above? I think it would be easier and better.
I tried to edit the XML of the skin to see if I could fix this, but could not. I found it very complicated.

Clicking on the screen, the button will change from "1"to "2 "! The key 'fx_shift' is signed as the pattern of his 'xml parameters'. Even using the standard VDJ (without xml) is not working.

I think I just need to get this right for your skin is perfect! Even with this 'bug' I am using it perfectly well!

Tip: Add a 'led' in the skin that indicates the 'play smart'is enabled.

Congratulations for your great work!

Posté Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 7:39 pm
It works. I tested once again.
Remove any mapper from the Mapper Folder AND definition file from Devices Folder. This will make VirtualDJ to load the native mapper.
Run VirtualDJ again.
Edit those 2 actions above and give it a try.

Adding a second Fx slider will force me to redesign the skin. It's not that essential to view the Fx sliders moving on the screen.

Hope it works for you.

Posté Thu 03 Mar 11 @ 8:05 pm
djdad wrote :
It works. I tested once again.
Remove any mapper from the Mapper Folder AND definition file from Devices Folder. This will make VirtualDJ to load the native mapper.
Run VirtualDJ again.
Edit those 2 actions above and give it a try.

Adding a second Fx slider will force me to redesign the skin. It's not that essential to view the Fx sliders moving on the screen.

Hope it works for you.

I use your definition file because I prefer to configure all the buttons and LEDs VMS and using the standard definition of VDJ's no way to do it. I did my mapper based on your mapper available for download.

Well, as your skin will not work using these definiton files, I'll leave anyway.

Thank you.

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 6:23 am
I updated the skin according to the default mapper, and this is what i stated with bold letters.

I will make another version 2.3 with 2 different effect panels to choose from, so everybody will be happy. :D The second fx panel (the new) will have 2 fx sliders view just as you proposed.

It will be ready in the weekend.

Posté Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 8:29 am
RenecdHome userMember since 2009
damn it looks good really liking it m8

Posté Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 12:52 pm
thank

Posté Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 10:31 am
Hello DJDad!

Very Good! Good Work!
I use your skin because it's very complete and is a same layout at VMS4 and have my notebook resolution screen (1366x768).

I'll be waiting for new update!!

Thanks.

Posté Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 10:38 pm
All I can say is .....thanks again!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posté Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 5:30 pm
A nice surprise is about to come for VMS4 users ..hehe .. in a couple of days :p

Posté Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 10:01 pm
It was sooner :p

Updated

American Audio VMS4PRO ver 2.3

Download Link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11940/American_Audio_VMS4_Pro.html

Ver 2.3

For more infos about the new Slip Mode and ScratchEffect Mode read here http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/137529/Hardware_Technical_Support/American_Audio_VMS4_Mapper_FULL_v_2_0.html

Enjoy the new features !

Posté Mon 28 Mar 11 @ 8:31 pm
Hi!
Thx. for it. The skin is still awesome! I installed both: Skin and new Mapper, also Cut-Effect. But don´t know how to become the Slip Mode working... I´ll try in the next days again, think i forgot something to install.

Wishlist:
Possible to integrate 'skin_hidden_title' for both active decks?

Posté Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 4:21 am
porfavor eske kiero el virtual djDENON MC-6000 porfavor me dejan descargarlo, o ahi otro modo de obtenerlo?

Posté Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 2:33 pm
DJFrankyP wrote :
Hi!
Thx. for it. The skin is still awesome! I installed both: Skin and new Mapper, also Cut-Effect. But don´t know how to become the Slip Mode working... I´ll try in the next days again, think i forgot something to install.

Wishlist:
Possible to integrate 'skin_hidden_title' for both active decks?

Slip mode, you can only activate by pressing SHIFT+SEARCH << on VMS. You cant activate from skin

'skin_hidden_title' ????

Posté Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 4:19 pm
Sorry, wasn´t on for a few days...
Slip Mode: i know what you mean, but it isn´t working for me. Now i send my VMS4 to AA Europe (Netherlands) for some special Tests, it will take 10 days to get it back (im free next Weekend^^), so i can´t test now.

'skin_hidden_title'
You can take this action to hide the Musictitle in both active Players. So other People can´t read from your Laptop. There are some Skins where u can use the action after mapping (I use CTRL+Y for on and off). But it don´t work in VMS4Pro-Skin :-(

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 8:13 am
75%