Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet New Skin VMS4PRO - Page: 10

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJFrankyP wrote :
You can take this action to hide the Musictitle in both active Players. So other People can´t read from your Laptop.

Why would any dj need to hide this info ? I really don't get it. Anyway, i might add this in next update.
Rest as much as you can Franky. We all need this.. :)

Posté Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 8:54 am
where can i download this program?

Posté Sat 16 Apr 11 @ 12:58 am
i want some skin and cant get non

Posté Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 8:52 am
the gains dont move

Posté Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 4:35 pm
Gains move on skin, but apparently you mean that gains are not mapped using my latest mapper. I have already explained in the relative thread that gains were removed intentionally.

Posté Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 8:59 pm
hola amigos yo tengo ana american audio me la compre ase 2 meses,pero no puedo descargar un skins,me podrian ayudar gracias

Posté Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 6:51 am

Posté Wed 13 Jul 11 @ 9:00 am
Hi DJDAD,
I've upgraded my system from 32 bit to 64 bit... now my mapping is all different than before.. I loaded the same files and everything.

Also... I like an earlier version 1.??? that removed the 3 and 4 from screen. Since I only use 1 and 2, 3 & 4 are used for external MP3 or someone's iPOD... so when these were not there the browser area was alot bigger... can you fill me in on the reasoning for the 3 & 4 showing?

-Dan

Posté Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 5:33 pm
Maybe a possible creation of the same skin with 4 decks? That would be cool. Otherwise, this is a great skin. Thanks!

Posté Wed 31 Aug 11 @ 9:18 pm
The skin is 4 decks. There is a button on the top of the screen that toggles between 2 and 4 deck mode.

Posté Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 12:27 am
panaaa donde lo descargooooooo

Posté Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 7:09 pm

Posté Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 11:43 pm
bc411LE userMember since 2011
Is there a 2.3 Version that is in HD (1920x1080)? The only version I can find in HD is 2.1 which I was having problems with.

Thanks!! Love the skin!! Keep up the great work guy!

Posté Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 5:05 pm
sharad5Home userMember since 2011
please i can`t download this skin can you make it available please

Posté Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 2:26 am

Posté Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 3:16 am
I got a VMS2 from American Audio as 2nd Controller (and for DJ-Travels in other Countrys) two weeks ago and can tell you. The Skin works fine with it too!

Posté Thu 22 Sep 11 @ 8:44 am
sharad5Home userMember since 2011
how can i download this skin in another site please

Posté Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 4:17 am
sharad5 wrote :
how can i download this skin in another site please

only is allowed to download of this site purchasing a licence, because other sites maybe have virus or spywares

Posté Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 11:13 am
any chance of getting the the crossfader to be selected as AUDIO when on the VIDEO TAB? It currently ONLY controls the VIDEO FADER with the crossfader. Maybe you could integrate a button for this, or make it like the default skin where when you click the words "AUDIO CROSSFADER" underneath the fader it switches between AUDIO and VIDEO. Just a suggestion to make this skin a tad better (IMO) Thanks!

Posté Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 5:08 am
is there a way that i can match songs on the opposite deck???

Posté Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 5:41 pm
83%