Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet KAM USB controller config set-up problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,

I just won a KAM Digi Mini USB controller (Result!) and I'm trying to set it up with my macbook pro and the Virtual DJ LE software it comes with.

Obviously I want the sound to come from the PC and be able to monitor via headphones connected to the controller , which is how it should work.

The Instructions for the controller tell me to click config, and choose:

Inputs: Home
Outputs: Headphones - Master chan1&2/ Headphones:Chan3&4
Soundcard: ME100 (Picture of KAM unit) - Built in audio.

My problem is when I go to the config screen, I don't get these options to select.

Inputs home I can do

Outputs - when I set to headphones, I can only choose master left/ headphones right - Master chan1&2/ Headphones:Chan3&4 does not appear as an option.

Also, for soundcard, I only get mono separated, 2 soundcards or 4 way card. ME100 (Picture of KAM unit) does not appear as an option for me.

Does anyone have any idea where I'm going wrong here? How do I get the correct options to appear in the list so I can set up the controller as per the instructions?

Software is VDJ LE 6.1.2 running on osx 10.6.4

Thanks in advance!

Posté Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 6:40 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Posté Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 11:39 am
I also have the kam mini digi's and have just moved from my pc to a mac. The install and everything went fine. and my options came up to set my headphones for pfl, fine.

But when the music comes through the headphones it is all distorted and crackled. This is not a headphone fault as i plugged into my ipod and tested them and plugged back into my pc with the kam and they work fine, so it is also not a fault on the kam.

I was told it was a settings issue. but as with LE there are no settings for me to change.

What do i do?

Thanks

Posté Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 12:19 pm
The settings are in the Audio Setup of OSX -- see the manual as recommended above.

Posté Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 7:17 pm
Nice one - those instructions weren't there a week ago, and have sorted everything out.

Just need to work out how to use the software now, but seems easy enough....

Posté Sun 12 Sep 10 @ 5:54 pm
Helped me SO SO much ! Thanks man !

Posté Thu 20 Jan 11 @ 9:02 pm
Sorry to go over old ground on this one,

But I found myself wanting to use this as a back up player and found I get config errors in VDJ.

My settings are as the manual:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Master: Chan 1&2/Headphones: Chan 3&4
Sound Card ME1000 (picture of controller)

When I launch VDJ it complains of error in the sound driver of directx.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit.

I just plugged the controller in and let windows install a driver automatically.

Any help appreciated.

Posté Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 8:21 am
Ha apparently you can configure this using ASIO4ALL.

Not the same but it works.

Posté Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 12:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)