Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Learning From The Best

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hemanHome userMember since 2005
Look I'm starting to how to use VirtualDJ.
So if anyone who has expirience can help out in teaching how to mix, the basics of mixing so i can started. Tx

Ps: If you have any tips on mixing, and 2 cents that can help mix, go for it!!!

DjKlog

Posté Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 6:05 pm
Sorry a correction on the first sentece "I'm learning how how to use VirtualDJ" Sorry about that!!!!

Posté Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 6:06 pm

Posté Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 6:27 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'd also recommend investing in a teaching DVD. It will take months off of you trying to figure it out on your own. The Producer series is pretty good. At least the scratching one gave me a few tips.

Posté Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 9:33 pm
just have fun, experiment, and videoas help. i go to thebeat.ca, its a hiphop radio station, and from 6-7 every weekday there is a lvie dj on webcam watch him, u learn lots of stuff from wathcing the pros, and this 6-7 is PST time i believe...

Posté Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 3:21 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Some things is much easer to watch them to learn. Mixing is one of those. After you have understand the "how to" and "whys?" you're only challenge will be to practice and get in shape.

Posté Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 4:16 am
what the hell is thebeat.ca ..... ?? i went there and i found nothing but a search thingy

Posté Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 4:22 am
sry, thebeat.com

Posté Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 7:54 pm
ya, id liek to here ur thoughts on the beat thing, so if u have any, plz say somethign here,,,

Posté Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 6:45 am
Any more suggestions on good dvds that will show you tips and tricks for djing. I taught myself all of the basics of beatmatching, but feel like I have hit a plateau on what I can teach myself. I looked around for dvds but most of them are fairly old, would they be just as useful even though much has changed over time?

Posté Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 3:10 pm
I've seen this howtodjfast.com, it doesn't look very professional but the clips it has seem really good. Any opinion on this?

Posté Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 3:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)