Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VD7 and voice - Page: 7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

spc5000PRO InfinityMember since 2007
My case in point......

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/141864/PC_Version_Technical_Support/why_so_complicated.html

New users (including the OP on this and the above thread), existing users, many are struggling to decipher the mentality behind this ....

The response from from an admin to a new user?

Reply with "Of course no-one is forced to use VDJ 7 - if they don't like changes they can stay with VDJ 6."

Virtual DJ Pro 7 was supposed to be a MAJOR new release, why on earth would I want to go backwards to use such a BASIC function???

Oh and finally, the thread is LOCKED... to a new user..... ummm welcome to the world of Virtual DJ.

Posté Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 12:04 pm
@spc5000: Hey can you tell if Traktor does support m4a files too?

greetings
JoeyTC

Posté Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 4:47 am
At least after Version 7.0.3 i dont have the disortion but still if i put the Micro on Deck 4 with for key X - deck 4 linein 'mic' then i can activate the Micro perfect with the key X, do i press X another time the Micro on Deck 4 is off... perfect but then the micro switch up in the topbar TURNS ON .. how can i kick this Micro Switch on the TOP BAR im goin crazy... i try now for months to broadcast with micro nothing works.. grrrrr

Posté Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 2:37 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
OK this is how I step up a MIC with VDJ7,

Its a pretty easy process as you can see and it works well I might add. If you have any questions just hit me up.

Good Luck
Huey

Hello Huey,
I just watched your tutorial above, thanks it may help me I have been using VDj7 in SL and my audience have always told me my voice is too faint, maybe this will help me get the volume up. Cheers, caramia

Posté Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 8:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)