Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Website where you can DJ without registration

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

wedfardHome userMember since 2010
Hi guys,
Hope I'm not breaking the rules here. But I run a small site that is completely free (not even any ads) where people can broadcast at any time, without registering. We have 2 servers with 320kbps bitrate limits and 999 listeners caps. Just jump on and play some songs, practice mixing, whatever. There's always people in the chatroom who will listen to you broadcast and give you feedback.

Here's the website: http://www.awesomecougars.org/index.php

Broadcast instructions (there is a walkthrough for VDJ for those who haven't used it for shoutcast before) : http://awesomecougars.org/dj.php

And here's the straight connection info for lazy:

SERVER 1 - 75.75.226.57:9001
SERVER 2 - 75.75.226.57:9003
Broadcast password: derpstep
No AAC! MPEG only!

We only have a few rules but the most important is that you -- stick around the chatroom while you are broadcast -- . Usually just so we can tell you if you are lagging or if the audio is too low or something.

The reason I'm posting here is because while we do have a bunch of awesome users who play music, we don't have enough throughout the day. We know lots of users are hitting our site and want to listen in, but they constantly go there and see that there's nobody streaming.

So I figured that maybe there would be some people here who want to practice mixing in front of a small audience, or maybe want to hear or share some cool tunes.

Cheers

Posté Tue 07 Dec 10 @ 7:51 am
That awesome ... Keep up the good work....!!! I've posted it all over my Facebook, thanks

Posté Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 10:31 am
wedfardHome userMember since 2010
That awesome ... Keep up the good work....!!! I've posted it all over my Facebook, thanks

Awesome! :D

Posté Mon 13 Dec 10 @ 8:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)