Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Few questions about playing video with VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

robin31Home userMember since 2011
Hello to you all!

EDIT: Shit, i see that this post managed itself to somehow get in the Radio forum while I ment to place it in the Tech Forum, Sorry, if a mod could remove this post please?!? /EDIT

I have a question about virtual dj Pro with video.
In the club im working in we got VDJ Pro 7 somewhere (we are currently not using it) and we are looking into playing music videos on a few LCD tv's we are going to install.

My questions are partly video and partly audio and I am hoping that I posted it in the correct forum here.

There are a few things we would like to have and would love to hear the possibility's.

We would like to connect our pioneer cdj 1000 mk3 (2 of them) and our mixer cdj-600 to virtual dj so that we can use these to control VDJ. (I know we need a proper soundcard and timecode cd's)

Is it somehow possible to use the CDJ1000's to either control VDJ with a timecode cd or just play a regular cd without using VDJ at all.
So the idea, we'll use our cdj1000 like we normally do but when we do want to play a video clip we put in the timecode cd and drag and drop a song to the player and VDJ start doing its magic. After that we eject the timecode cd and just put in a regular cd again. Is this possible?

Second, when VDJ is not playing anything at all, is it possible that VDJ automatically starts a preselected video of our own?

Thanks in advance,
King Regards,

Robin

Posté Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 12:52 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posté Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 8:33 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)