Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ DJ Console on Ibook G4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all,

I recently bought the Hercules DJ Console MK4 with Virtual DJ DJConsole LE and have enjoyed it a lot on my PC at home. But when I tried to install it on my Ibook G4 I got the message it needed at least OSX 10.5 to install. It also says I need to contact Virtual DJ for older versions still compatible with 10.4

I was running Tiger (10.4) but I just upgraded to Leopard 10.5 so I could install my software. But even though my Mac now runs 10.5 it's still giving me the same message.
Is there anything that can be done about this? I've been using Virtual DJ 4 on that Mac for ages now without any problems but I'd really like to use my Hercules controller with my Mac.

Thanks!

*The title should say Ibook instead of Iboog of course. Sorry.

Posté Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 1:03 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Since v6 (on which the Mk4 LE version is based), VDJ requires an Intel processor and will not work on PPC.

There was a sticky on this forum for a long time on the subject, but I guess it has been removed since.

Posté Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 2:42 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, as the new version is much advance than the older version, it will thus required at least on leopard for it to work. Vdj work better with intel rather than PPC system. PPC Mac are not really recommended for VDJ nowadays and maybe it won't work too for the current version.

Have you downloaded the recent version? Or is this from the installation from the CD bundle?

Regards;)

Ps: I changed the title for you.

Posté Wed 16 Feb 11 @ 1:46 pm
Olá , tenho um Ibook G4 , esta na versão 10.3.9 , Não quer instala o Virtual DJ ... o que devo fazer ?

Posté Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 7:21 am
I would advice you to ask here in our Portuguese Forum.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/11/Portuguese_Forum.html

Note: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Forum%20Rules.html

Quote :
> Do not post non-English language messages in the main forums (General, PC/Mac/Hardware Technical Support, etc.) These forums are for English langague messages only. If you would like to post a message in your own language, please use the appropriate forum in the OTHER LANGUAGES section.

> Do not bump an old topic that is more than 1 year old. Old topics may no-longer be relevant to the current version of the software. Please open your own new topic in the appropriate forum.

Note: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/index.html
Quote :
Supported Operating System and Processor Platforms:
MINIMUM: Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard on Intel processor platform
RECOMMENDED: Mac OS X v10.6.x Snow Leopard on Intel processor platform

Apple® Mac OS X 10.4.x Tiger or older are not supported
Motorola® (PowerBook® G4) processor platform or older are not supported

closed

Posté Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 7:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)