Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ Pro7 with Denon MC6000 mapper question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just bought the Denon DN MC6000 to run with VDJ Pro7. After practicing with the new controller there is one major dislike that I have. I would like to change which volume slide is assigned to which deck, is that possible? Right now Deck 1 is volume 1, Deck 2 is volume 2, Deck 3 is volume 3, Deck 4 is volume 4. I would like to swap deck 2 and 3.

Posté Wed 13 Apr 11 @ 6:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This is for the deck order 3,1,2,4 ..

map the VOLUME as..

action_deck 1 ? deck 3 volume_slider : action_deck 2 ? deck 1 volume_slider : action_deck 3 ? deck 2 volume_slider : action_deck 4 ? deck 4 volume_slider

for the deck order 1,3,2,4
map the the VOLUME as

action_deck 1 ? deck 1 volume_slider : action_deck 2 ? deck 3 volume_slider : action_deck 3 ? deck 2 volume_slider : action_deck 4 ? deck 4 volume_slider

Posté Wed 13 Apr 11 @ 8:55 pm
Also don't forget that you need to change the mapping on EQs and Gain Knobs to match the new order!

Posté Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 1:04 am
I typed in the code exactly how you wrote it in your message but it didn't work. The decks stayed in the same order, but it didn't send any volume to the master, there was only sound when in cue in the headphones

Posté Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 7:25 pm
I spoke too soon! I figured out that I missed the "pfl" line of codes. All is working well now. Thanks for the help guys!

Posté Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 7:58 pm
:) All is good then!

Posté Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 1:01 am

Posté Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 6:20 am
hi
i'm having real probs with this mixer & set up.
the only way iv ever got it to work ok is in the pc set up , but only using 1&2 for midi 3 &4 for vinyl.
i want it to work 1 &4 midi , 2&3 line in, so the led meters work properly .
iv try'd all sorts of things/ways.........
with the results ending up with headphones not working eq's not moving.
i just want this mixer to work properly !!
cos im seriously thinking about just selling it!!!
please help

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:40 pm
The MC6000 only has two stereo channels of USB audio, even though it's a "four channel" mixer/controller.

If you use it in INT MIX mode, then the two channels you can use for USB audio are fixed.

Posté Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)