Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet effects with Numark Mixtrack Pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey i am interested in buying a pioneer efx-500 and i was wondering if i coiuld hook it up with a mixtrack pro...all help is appreciated.

Posté Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 10:28 am
you would only be able to use the efx on the master channel not the individual ones... how about buying pro so you can use the plugins available and geting a midi controller like the akai lpd 8 to control them, it's probably $250 for a second hand efx or $150 for an upgrade to pro and $100 for an lpd 8

Posté Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 11:00 am
Thank you that actually helped a lot and saves me about $250

Posté Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 3:07 pm
How would I go about hooking up a korg kaossilator pad quad to my mixtrack pro????

Posté Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 7:46 pm
if it is a midi controler you would just need to hook it up, but I suspect it is an audio effect much the same as the efx, so probably only the master channel... if you want to go down the touch route, i suggest waiting for the icon icreativ as this is a midi controler with leds for visual feedback albeit not as pretty as korgs... LOL

Posté Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 6:41 am
Is there any way I could use a Novation Launchpad as one controller and the mixtrack pro as another? Like using 3 channels in vdj or traktor?

Posté Mon 31 Oct 11 @ 6:53 pm
I'm not sure you could run and send midi to two different programs at the same time (traktor/vdj), as one of the atomix staff told me a while ago that vdj would take all the midi signals, but I was asking about a dmx lighting program...

if you just want to use multiple controllers that isn't a problem, it just needs a file made up to tell vdj how to treat the incoming midi messages called a definiion file.

there is already a mapper made for the launchpad so 80% of the work is done for you the other 20% is just changing the mapping to what you want the unit to do, but considering there are 2 leds (3 colors) under each pad it could be a bit complex at first if you don't figure ot the basics.

finally I have to say it... you need to have pro to use another controller alongside your MTP

Posté Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 4:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)