Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Remixes of popular songs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I am a big fan of trance, house and even dubstep music and I am looking for somewhere to find remixes of popular songs based on these genres. Obviously i could go to a search engine and put in "katy perry firework dubstep remix" for example, but I am looking for a more efficient way of finding these tunes without having to do every one individually like this, any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Posté Sun 13 Nov 11 @ 11:05 am
tbh.. I know this is the most obvious answer.. but srsly, youtube is the best place. even though it can get annoying, searching for very general keywords.. I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but ive been down that road.. looking for remixes... i found that even though it's annoying to find, youtube will still have the best remixes, and a HUGE variety as every user is trying to prove their remixes to be better than the rest

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 3:32 am
Easy29PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Youtube is a goodie. Soundcloud will also have a wide variety.

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 8:25 am
Yeah well I was hoping for a site where I would be able to find them more easily, but I knew it was a longshot when I asked and that youtube was probably gonna be the most common way to find them.

Posté Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 11:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)