Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Equipment question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

what equipment would i need to start digital DJing eg mixers etc

Posté Sat 03 Dec 11 @ 12:36 pm
I just purchased a MIXTRACK PRO and I would like to know what kind of gear (speakers,headphone ect) will help me get started,please keep in mind that I'm a beginner.

Thanks in advance.

Posté Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 5:20 am
for just starting out I recommend using "denon HP-1000 headphones" they are amazing quality both build and sound compared to numark, pioneer...

you should invest in 8" some powered monitors to start with, behringer 1031a are good and cheap or for a little more cash for a lot more quality "krk rokit 8" they will both power a small gathering of your mates, inside a house, and give you the ability to practice with good quality sound, don't expect earth shaking bass though, it is more of a clean punchy bass that cuts off around 70-80hz, the earth shaking stuff starts around 40-50hz

Posté Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 9:44 am
Hey Synthet1c,
Will those speakers be big enough for a party with around 100 people? Or would you suggest going up to 10's or 12's?

Posté Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 7:08 am
nope, you could use them as dj monitors then just hire some 12 or 15 inch Powered speakers, they would mainly be for practicing and production. If you don't do parties every week, I'd go with those, If you do host parties a lot your gonna have to suck it up and buy one of these If you want good sound, qsc's are expensive in Australia, and stay away from the first series of jbl eon

mackie srm450's - only get version 1 of these that were made in Italy, version 2 are made in China

rcf art350

Posté Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 7:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)