Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Loading a 2nd copy from Playlist

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can anyone advise how to load the same song on both decks (...ooops sorry "desks") from a playlist ?

@stuxxx, thanks for the response in the other thread but it doesn't work that way on my trial copy. Wonder if its a limitation of the demo. You appear to be using a registered version. Can I communicate directly with you ? Drop me an eMail please --

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry digijoc-Mele no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 5:54 pm
No please communicate on this forum, for security reasons we won't allow email exchanges with a demo user.

Posté Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 5:59 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry M8

Thanks for the interest but i agree with the team on this one, keep it in the forum..

If you get a satisfactory answer it may help others also...

Regards

Stu

Posté Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 6:59 pm
BlokeHome userMember since 2003
Have to admit, I notice DJ Walkers seems on occassion more preoccupied with stamping his authori-ta than actually helping
with the users question. Examples:

digijoc-Mele
Stuxxx

We all know boards have rules, but how about providing YOUR customer(s) with a more polite response. 4 word closed responses dont help at all! Is this the customer service ethos of atomix? Certainly wouldnt let DJWalkers moderate for my business thats for sure.

Just some constructive feedback, remember its the customer who lines the pocket of Atomix, start acting like it.

Posté Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 8:59 pm
Well actually i dont do much "moderating" i have rarely closed a topic! dont believe me contact the team!and also me and Stuxx are friends on msn so i think so facts need sorting before mouths are opened!

Posté Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 11:00 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Bloke maybe you were mistaken by walkers. If you have not read the entire forum how can you know who he is friends with and what his words really mean. Has he responded poorly to any topic of yours ? Do you need help with anything ?

Posté Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 11:03 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Way off topic, but I must say it:
digijoc, Homeboy and others, you shouldn't type space in front of a question mark and other punctation marks!

Posté Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 11:09 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just drag the file into your play list twice.
then load it straight to one desk, then the other....

Posté Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 11:14 pm
BlokeHome userMember since 2003
I'm not suggesting you regularly close topics or who you are friends with or not. I have just noticed a number of abrupt posts by moderators or 'teamers' to peoples questions and it just seems ludicrious that customers or potential customers are on occassion given short sharp responses. OK some guys mess up, for example post with caps on or post in the wrong forum, but theres no need for abrupt botty smacks, a polite explaination will do the trick.

Starting to ramble now so..... do take this the right way and keep up the good work.

Posté Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 12:06 am
Thanks for your time bloke. Understood. Take care.

Posté Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 1:05 am
i still dont understand why i was singled out! but nevermind!

Posté Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 1:51 am
DJ Walkers I never seen you do anything wrong.

The only beef I have is that there are TOO MANY MODERATORS and not enough work being done by support to get me the next version

Posté Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 2:42 am
We work everyday on new versions. But we wait to make it worth while to release them. So stay tuned and be assured that we work each day to improve the software.

Posté Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 7:26 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey guys

I've been away a few days...

I wasnt having a go at anyone, just concerned that the guy was being told off for something he was apologising for in the actual post..

Thats all....

Calm down....

Hey DJ how ya doin.. catcha 2nite (I'm not workin on a friday nite for a change !!!)

regards all

Stu

Posté Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 10:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)