Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet virtual dj pro/numark mixdeck - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

let me know what other shots you might need to help

Posté Wed 11 Apr 12 @ 9:07 pm
theres distortion in the recording playback... and just playing the songs without recording.

Posté Wed 11 Apr 12 @ 9:08 pm
switching them did not work. still distorted either way

Posté Wed 11 Apr 12 @ 9:27 pm
anybody else have any tips on how to fix the sound from being all distorted??

Posté Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 3:21 pm
can you post the pic I asked you for, I need to see what options you have for your soundcard.

Posté Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 6:15 pm

Posté Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 8:13 pm
there ya go. i was on vdj chat support almost all day after i got off work.. talked to 2 different ppl and they both had different ways of trying to fix it. first guy had it got the sound un-distorted and all. and tweaked it to the level i wanted cause it was playing kind of loud... then i restart my comp and opened viirtual dj to get a error in soundcard message... i didn't quite understand considering i had changed none of the settings he had fixed for me

Posté Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 8:21 pm
if you revert back to the normal audio settings (not in advanced config) does the sound still distort?

Also had a wacky idea of routing the record out of the mixdeck to the mic input of the mixdeck, then choose the (line in 2 - Mixdeck Audio etc...)... you might get better sound, or it could blow your speakers due to real feedback... one or the other LOL

Posté Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 8:30 pm
yea i'm gona try n do that tomorrow to see if it works. when i switch back to normal settings everything is fine, but you know then the mixer dosen't respond when recording! lol

Posté Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 3:15 am
Why does my virtual dj pro, not work with my numark mixdeck. Works with VDJ LE but says i dont have enoogh channels ???

Posté Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 9:15 pm

Posté Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 7:24 pm
what software do i need to use my computer to play music off my virtual dj to my mixdeck numark

Posté Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 6:19 pm
Unless your MixDeck came with VirtualDJ LE included, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to use MIDI controllers such as the MixDeck: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If it came with VirtualDJ LE, you can optionally upgrade from this limited version to the full Pro at a discount via the above link.

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 5:07 pm
hi guys am considering purchasing a numark mixtrack pro can anyone pls recomend the best one and the software to downloads with it plsss?

Posté Tue 28 May 13 @ 3:33 pm
Bonjour à tous,

j'utilise une NUMARK MIXDECK, avec VIRTUAL DJ PRO sur un PC portable TOSHIBA Windows 7.
Mon problème est le suivant : lorsque je veux enregistrer mes mixes, j'entends tous mes calages et mes préparations de mixes sur l'enregistrement. Tout ce qui se passe dans le casque s'entend sur l'enregistrement. Alors que ce n'est pas le cas lorsque je mixe sans m'enregistrer. J'ai tenté de modifier les paramètres de la carte son dans le menu de configuration de VIRTUAL DJ Pro mais rien n'y fait. Je ne trouve pas la solution et je dois la trouver urgemment. Pouvez vous m'aider svp ? Merci d'avance.

Posté Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 8:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)