Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet new to VSJ few questions

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys

All new to this so please if the questions sound quite armature. I have done a few mixes on it with no soundcard or external mixer and it gets rather boring, will get both soon.

I want to know before I get them is there a way of ensuring that the songs will stay in sync without an external soundcard? As some go fine and others look as if they are for example it gets to the last mix and it's completely off

Even when I'M able to cue it up with an external soundcard but no external mixer how do I adjust the pitch so it doesn't drift off? In the history list after a mix how do I copy and paste it so I don't have to write the whole thing down like if am wanting it for mixcloud and the like

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Posté Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 2:17 pm
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Aight so question nr 1:
You want to know how to make sure how songs stay in sync without a MIDIController or a external mixer with CD/Vinyl. If you want to use the syncbutton you can rightclick on the trackname and edit its BPM (Beats Per Minute), some songs are harder for VirtualDJ to beatgrid, therefor you have to adjust it manually.

If you dont want to use the syncbutton even though you are on computer only you got one pitchslider on each deck (in software), how to beatmatch manually (with the pitches) you can find tutorials about on youtube.

Question nr 2:
If I understand correctly you want to record the mix? right? Well there is button for this next to (sampler, browser, efftects then record), select "Record Audio", config it and press record.

Hope this helps
//Zab

Posté Sun 12 Aug 12 @ 9:34 pm
I know how to record it just need to know how to get the playlist of songs out of virtual DJ without having to write them down individually, because it makes it more awkward if I have to redo the mix and changing songs that are hard to get beatmatched or won't go

Posté Mon 13 Aug 12 @ 10:38 am
All that stuff is stored in the default VDJ directory in the 'tracklisting' folder.

Posté Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 5:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)