Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 11

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
djbrothero wrote :
Let me explain why I'm so anxious for this to come out: I want a better product than VDJ 7.05, so I've been looking at an NS7 which comes with Itch. I currently use Intro which is fantastic but does not have the features that I need and use when I'm DJing. When VDJ 8 comes out, I expect it to be tight just like Serato products but with better features and I can keep my Mixtrack Pro and save money. I understand when it's ready but when DJ's want something they usually save up to get it or get it, this is new to me as a DJ (waiting for an upgrade) when I switched from Vinyl...lol

I agree. I bought the Numark V7s 2 years ago. Up until then I was a VDJ user but after getting the V7s I had to switch over to ITCH because VDJ just doesn't work well with the V7s. I'm hoping VDJ 8 will work properly with the V7s seeing as the software is being re-built from the ground up.

I have a pair of V7's and use them exclusively with VDJ weekly for my video show. The V7's and VDJ works flawless. So in my eyes anything "extra" in the next updates is just icing on the cake.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 10:30 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Perhaps you missed his meaning. He did not call you a Bedroom DJ. Read it again.
VD said it was made for scratching
I'm curious, did you try those tweaks listed above? Did they work or not?

The tweaks tighten it up much better but the techs at VD said VD was never made for a digital controller it was made for a m0use. That is why they are doing it from scratch. So understand I came from Vinyl and VD does not give me that feel, i can press buttons and sync and do fine but I like to scratch in songs flawlessly.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 10:55 pm
Give me the 2 songs and Ill hook up my Mixdeck and scratch them into each other flawlessly........

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 11:05 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djsampamix wrote :
I don't see a great reason why u guys from vdj announce something that doesn't have a release date, I see a "good" reason- to inform the users, but the way u guys did it its pretty f@^t up, why don't u keep it for urself and announce it until its f@$%ing ready then all u have to do its tell us that there's a new version but its been tested for the next following weeks so we know that there's something "done" then that would be great news since we weren't especting anything to begin whit not the way u did it by telling us a year before that u were planing to create a new version whitout a release date so everybody like me log in this website at least twice a week to check if its ready. Shame on u, be more organized n don't let it leek for next time. O wait 7.1 its an other leek.

No excuses, you have been around for three years and that is the best you can come up with?

djstantastic wrote :
I have been using the NS7 for a while now and their are several features that do not work. Such as mic input and drag stop.

List some more because those are not issues. VirtualDJ has never had a stop brake or start up feature. But we have a brake effect that works just as good. And what Mic input are you talking about? Got to have drivers and hardware that supports such a capability before you can call it 'broken'.

pseft wrote :
are we ther yet

I will lock accounts if this is the only non-constructive post one can make.

djbrothero wrote :
Perhaps you missed his meaning. He did not call you a Bedroom DJ. Read it again.

The tweaks tighten it up much better but the techs at VD said VD was never made for a digital controller it was made for a m0use. That is why they are doing it from scratch. So understand I came from Vinyl and VD does not give me that feel, i can press buttons and sync and do fine but I like to scratch in songs flawlessly.

Well I hope you get something for the VD issue, its not something i would want to spread around.

But seriously, VirtualDJ (VDJ) was not built as a mouse/keyboard application. It was actually first a DVS and contoller software when it was first built. Visit the VDJ Wiki pages and read the history. So you were poorly misinformed.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 11:13 pm
Hey, some DJs scratch better than others. Me, the only thing I scratch is my...........head.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 11:16 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
cstoll, i was kidding man. look at my previous post about others fart arsing around.
and i say one thing wrong and i get this.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 11:25 pm
pseft wrote :
cstoll, i was kidding man. look at my previous post about others fart arsing around.

No joking for you! Come back in one year!!!

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 12:23 am
pseft wrote :

Sorry bro...

Yea I don't think this is the time for certain jokes..We are all equally anxious for the updates:)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 12:40 am
Well the break feature works in itch when you press play it stops like a turntable and not a dead stop VDJ, And the hardware I am talking about for the mic is The NS7 it has mic and line inputs on the front. So much latency in the mic makes it useless.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 1:03 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
djstantastic wrote :
Well the break feature works in itch when you press play it stops like a turntable and not a dead stop VDJ, And the hardware I am talking about for the mic is The NS7 it has mic and line inputs on the front. So much latency in the mic makes it useless.

You could change the mapping to make VDJ do a brake stop too if you wanted.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 3:47 am
KillbahPRO InfinityMember since 2010
dj latin lou wrote :
I have to that I've been blessed too! I've had the V7's for the same amount of time and they are working great with VDJ. How'd you get your V7 icon?

Its just my profile picture....

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 4:07 am
:-(

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 6:42 am
cstoll wrote :
djsampamix wrote :
I don't see a great reason why u guys from vdj announce something that doesn't have a release date, I see a "good" reason- to inform the users, but the way u guys did it its pretty f@^t up, why don't u keep it for urself and announce it until its f@$%ing ready then all u have to do its tell us that there's a new version but its been tested for the next following weeks so we know that there's something "done" then that would be great news since we weren't especting anything to begin whit not the way u did it by telling us a year before that u were planing to create a new version whitout a release date so everybody like me log in this website at least twice a week to check if its ready. Shame on u, be more organized n don't let it leek for next time. O wait 7.1 its an other leek.

No excuses, you have been around for three years and that is the best you can come up with?

djstantastic wrote :
I have been using the NS7 for a while now and their are several features that do not work. Such as mic input and drag stop.

List some more because those are not issues. VirtualDJ has never had a stop brake or start up feature. But we have a brake effect that works just as good. And what Mic input are you talking about? Got to have drivers and hardware that supports such a capability before you can call it 'broken'.

pseft wrote :
are we ther yet

I will lock accounts if this is the only non-constructive post one can make.

djbrothero wrote :

Well I hope you get something for the VD issue, its not something i would want to spread around.

But seriously, VirtualDJ (VDJ) was not built as a mouse/keyboard application. It was actually first a DVS and contoller software when it was first built. Visit the VDJ Wiki pages and read the history. So you were poorly misinformed.

I called Tech support about 6 mos ago, I believe them. Thanks for all the inpiut, it really is not a big deal, it's preference

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 7:59 am
djbrothero wrote :
I just watched a video from the DJ Expo and the Virtual DJ guy said 7.1 will be released in 10 to 14 days....

So if you watch the video again today it will be 10 to 14 days from now... ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 8:47 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Thats what I wanna know........if youve known about the tweak why are you still saying INTRO is better. Sounds like you need to tweak some more............Intro is no where near vinyl.

Intro is the same as Itch as far as Scratching. It's closer to Vinyl than any of my other products. That is the only thing it has on VDJ so I'm hoping the upgrade fixes the problem because the registry does not. It's better (VDJ) but not on point the way I like. I love Virtual DJ people I don't do a lot of the button mixing, I throw in a mix like I'm on a turntable and Intro does it better at this time.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 9:02 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Give me the 2 songs and Ill hook up my Mixdeck and scratch them into each other flawlessly........

So can I with both but one is closer to Vinyl than the other.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 9:03 am
GadgetMan wrote :
djbrothero wrote :
I just watched a video from the DJ Expo and the Virtual DJ guy said 7.1 will be released in 10 to 14 days....

So if you watch the video again today it will be 10 to 14 days from now... ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

Lol....ahahahahahaa, I agree!

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 9:04 am
Guys,

Can you please create a new thread in the hardware forum if you're gonna continue the discussion regarding VDJ v's Serato/Intro & scratching.

This thread is about the release of 7.1 and is going badly off-topic.

Thanks

Keith

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 9:04 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004

I'm reading stuff here and I think to myself, what's there problem.....

Be nice, whe all know a update is comming. If you can't wait, don't come here 10 times a day to take a look. make yourself useful somewhere...

hihi...

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 10:15 am
Well said John :)

Posté Tue 28 Aug 12 @ 10:19 am
81%