Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 10

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
synthet1c wrote :
:-(

sorry synthetic

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 10:13 am
djbrothero wrote :
He said it on the 13th.....So any day now :-)

Not necessarily, issues may have arisen since this statement was made. It's not like VDJ has 7.1 complete and are waiting for a certain day to release it to build up the hype. Their is already plenty of anticipation.

The point the teamers and moderators have been trying to make is that there is no set release date, the time until release of 7.1 was an estimation. VDJ never gives a concrete, set in stone release date. It is impractical to set a deadline when there can be unforeseen issues arise during development. Good grief, how many times must the powers that be tell you that it will be released when it is ready and not before. I'm as anxious as anyone to play with some new features and improvements but let the team do their work and give us the best possible product.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 10:18 am
TDBennett wrote :
djbrothero wrote :

Not necessarily, issues may have arisen since this statement was made. It's not like VDJ has 7.1 complete and are waiting for a certain day to release it to build up the hype. Their is already plenty of anticipation.

The point the teamers and moderators have been trying to make is that there is no set release date, the time until release of 7.1 was an estimation. VDJ never gives a concrete, set in stone release date. It is impractical to set a deadline when there can be unforeseen issues arise during development. Good grief, how many times must the powers that be tell you that it will be released when it is ready and not before. I'm as anxious as anyone to play with some new features and improvements but let the team do their work and give us the best possible product.

I agree my friend, I'm just having a little fun with it. I think a lot of you are too serious on here, let's talk about what we hear and relax...lol

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 11:26 am
Let me explain why I'm so anxious for this to come out: I want a better product than VDJ 7.05, so I've been looking at an NS7 which comes with Itch. I currently use Intro which is fantastic but does not have the features that I need and use when I'm DJing. When VDJ 8 comes out, I expect it to be tight just like Serato products but with better features and I can keep my Mixtrack Pro and save money. I understand when it's ready but when DJ's want something they usually save up to get it or get it, this is new to me as a DJ (waiting for an upgrade) when I switched from Vinyl...lol

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 11:34 am
djbrothero wrote :
Let me explain why I'm so anxious for this to come out: I want a better product than VDJ 7.05, so I've been looking at an NS7 which comes with Itch. I currently use Intro which is fantastic but does not have the features that I need and use when I'm DJing. When VDJ 8 comes out, I expect it to be tight just like Serato products but with better features and I can keep my Mixtrack Pro and save money. I understand when it's ready but when DJ's want something they usually save up to get it or get it, this is new to me as a DJ (waiting for an upgrade) when I switched from Vinyl...lol

I agree. I bought the Numark V7s 2 years ago. Up until then I was a VDJ user but after getting the V7s I had to switch over to ITCH because VDJ just doesn't work well with the V7s. I'm hoping VDJ 8 will work properly with the V7s seeing as the software is being re-built from the ground up.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 12:12 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djbrothero wrote :

And why are you using DJ Intro now? You say you are looking at a NS7 - OK, which works with VirtualDJ already. So, I assume you are using the MixTrack Pro with DJ Intro. You do know that VirtualDJ also supports the MixTrack Pro? So, not sure why you would be using DJ Intro - if what you are looking for is the features of VirtualDJ which you already have?

dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
I agree. I bought the Numark V7s 2 years ago. Up until then I was a VDJ user but after getting the V7s I had to switch over to ITCH because VDJ just doesn't work well with the V7s. I'm hoping VDJ 8 will work properly with the V7s seeing as the software is being re-built from the ground up.

It's unfortunate that you believe VirtualDJ does not work well with the V7s. There are several and I mean several working DJs (not bedroom DJ) using the V7s with VirtualDJ. I know we have been round and round about your setup - so don't need a recap - but the statement about "working properly" is not correct - because they already do.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 12:39 pm
"DJ INTRO", now that's laughable............. lmfao!!
Be better off just saying your market mostly uses Serato and you don't wanna get laughed at for using VDJ.......

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 1:43 pm
KillbahPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Sad to here you saying V7s don´t work with VDJ, I've used V7s about two years now and they work fine with VDJ.
I don´t understand why so many having problem whit VDJ. I must be the lukiest VDJ user on the forum.
I have not had any problems with VDJ even though I switched to a laptop 6 months ago. Sure, there are features that I miss in VDJ but nothing that I can not live without. I'm still so grateful that I do not have to drag on vinyl and CD discs. I would never even think to mix music videos without VDJ, ok serato has released a pluggin but support for various video formats suck.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 4:15 pm
I have to that I've been blessed too! I've had the V7's for the same amount of time and they are working great with VDJ. How'd you get your V7 icon?

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 5:23 pm
cstoll wrote :
djbrothero wrote :

And why are you using DJ Intro now? You say you are looking at a NS7 - OK, which works with VirtualDJ already. So, I assume you are using the MixTrack Pro with DJ Intro. You do know that VirtualDJ also supports the MixTrack Pro? So, not sure why you would be using DJ Intro - if what you are looking for is the features of VirtualDJ which you already have?

dizzyrocks2001 wrote :

It's unfortunate that you believe VirtualDJ does not work well with the V7s. There are several and I mean several working DJs (not bedroom DJ) using the V7s with VirtualDJ. I know we have been round and round about your setup - so don't need a recap - but the statement about "working properly" is not correct - because they already do.

I'm a Damn good DJ and Mixtrack Pro is good enough for me. I work clubs and other gigs in Atlanta, VDJ does not scratch as good as DJ Intro , so I'm using it until the VD8 comes out. If it's not tight like Serato, then I'll buy the more expensive NS7. Once again it's not the product that moves the crowd it's the DJ. Check my record...lol DJ Brother "O"

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 5:44 pm
Didnt I already post a video that showed you how to tighten up your scratch with the Mixtrack??
Thats what makes VDJ so much better then lame ass Intro, you cant even adjust your scratch settings. What feels good to Serato DOES not feel good to me.............

Heres the video one more time

[youtube]v0emPqYT9oQ&feature=g-upl[/youtube]

Starts around 4:30.........

Good Luck

P.S. I did post this video for you already on paga 4 a couple weeks ago, why have you still not tried it out yet??

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 5:51 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Didnt I already post a video that showed you how to tighten up your scratch with the Mixtrack??
Thats what makes VDJ so much better then lame ass Intro, you cant even adjust your scratch settings. What feels good to Serato DOES not feel good to me.............

Good Luck

P.S. I did post this video for you already on paga 4 a couple weeks ago, why have you still not tried it out yet??

Can I try this settings in my RMX hercules

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 6:56 pm
It won't be very noticeable on the RMX as it doesn't have touch sensitive jogs...

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 7:09 pm
I don't see a great reason why u guys from vdj announce something that doesn't have a release date, I see a "good" reason- to inform the users, but the way u guys did it its pretty f@^t up, why don't u keep it for urself and announce it until its f@$%ing ready then all u have to do its tell us that there's a new version but its been tested for the next following weeks so we know that there's something "done" then that would be great news since we weren't especting anything to begin whit not the way u did it by telling us a year before that u were planing to create a new version whitout a release date so everybody like me log in this website at least twice a week to check if its ready. Shame on u, be more organized n don't let it leek for next time. O wait 7.1 its an other leek.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 8:29 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :

Good Luck

I knew about it before you posted it, I like it on 1024 but once again I come from Vinyl so I really dont need all the bells and whistles I just like them. I know how to DJ.....enough said.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 8:59 pm
TDBennett wrote :
djbrothero wrote :

What............Huh...........Wait.........Are you talking to me?.............No, I'm talking to you..........Did you see that..........What?.....I gotta pee.....What did he say?.......He's a mute, can't talk.............Mommy, are we there yet?......Get in the car.........I'm not touching you......Bed wetter.............Did Renee say blow me in a sentence?

Your post makes sense to me, but then again, I understand English.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 9:00 pm
cstoll wrote :
djbrothero wrote :

dizzyrocks2001 wrote :

Bedroom DJ? It's my preference what I like...I do shows and Clubs FYI :-)

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 9:07 pm
Perhaps you missed his meaning. He did not call you a Bedroom DJ. Read it again.

I'm curious, did you try those tweaks listed above? Did they work or not?

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 9:15 pm
I have been using the NS7 for a while now and their are several features that do not work. Such as mic input and drag stop.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 9:45 pm
Thats what I wanna know........if youve known about the tweak why are you still saying INTRO is better. Sounds like you need to tweak some more............Intro is no where near vinyl.

Posté Mon 27 Aug 12 @ 9:55 pm
73%