Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Website Feature Requests - Page: 5.5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Trying to use this website on hotel wifi Is useless. Something is blocking pages loading fully and it is erratic where other sites work perfectly.

Also, why does no one respond to the posts above. Are we wasting our time commenting as it looks like it....

Posté Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 3:08 am
hahah, I was at the north pole for three years.. Nothing but Christmas music.

Posté Wed 22 Jul 15 @ 8:54 pm
Looks like whoever is maintining this site is there too .......

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:13 pm
I would like to request a way to make it so that I can have a text or email when support is on line. I have checked all the time and always seem to miss them. I sent in a question ten days ago and have had no response back.. I also think they need a page telling us what all the possible features are and what they do. real life example.

Every command that is posible... jump, looping, and more.. it would rock to be able to see all commands that are possible. I learned how to made a song jump forward by using a button that was for something else by dragging my finger over it. The team and site is great I love to learn and need more info.. growth is by form and concept.

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:14 pm
um ? 1:15 am , its 9 am

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 3:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The site is going down the pan these last few weeks, time for major maintenance me thinks, even if it closed down for a day or two or maybe's a grave yard shift for someone I could live with that, but these forum non cancelling of threads "already read" is a pain.

Posté Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 5:37 pm
I have noticed that too, but there is one member who constantly edits his threads until the time is up, and they show again as new. He then replies to himself several times too so that could be part of the issue here?

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 5:51 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Haha, I know, having a full blown conversation with yourself on line has got to be one of the saddest things.

It's why I keep requesting if after three consecutive posts from the same person fails to get a reply the poster is locked out until there is another post made on the thread, it used to be a feature of the forums, God knows why like a lot of things it has been omitted.

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 11:28 am
I seem to remember Atomix were looking for a website designer, never heard anything since.

As I have said a thousand times a website and support forum are the shop window for the business. I suggested some time ago a full time position of "support liaison" (which I would be willing to do) which would involve monitoring the forums and making sure questions were answered in a timely manner and also keeping users up to date with developments and a roadmap (not trade secrets of course) but I never even got a reply. There is a thread on the Mac forum where no-one has been replied to by Atomix and it just looks bad.

Posté Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 12:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A Script specific board, before 8.1 I'd check (to help out) general, pc tech, mac tech & wishes, with the numerous boards now, it's likely I'll miss easily solvable queries.
Spread the boards too thin and you'll end up with devs not dev'ing, or an slow response forum.

Posté Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 11:04 pm
I would like a block user option. Once selected it just levels any post or thread from that user up so it's not visible. Most other forums support this.

There's one person just now bugging the hell out of me and this would be a godsend (and of course for others that don't want to read my drivel either).

Posté Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 10:12 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think this is the better thread to adress it:

I'd like to see the BPM in the MySets playlists.

Posté Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 2:00 pm
Also stop the forum giving a new post notification when a user edits their post. One member constantly edits their posts several times and it shows as a new post even though it's not.

The current post he's added has now been modified seven or eight times.

Posté Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 2:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

i don't know the forum template but copy [nobbc][code][/code][/nobbc] to clipboard isn't that exotic.

further; i don't really like email updates on threads. is there scope for a on forum watch list, forum boards watched - option to ignore for specific threads/

[sorry, shift key is failing 7 caps lock has been remaped on this machine xd]

Posté Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 1:22 am
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Would it be possible to allow the VDJ radio DJs to link their profiles together so that their homepage on the main VDJ site shows their activity on the VDJ radio site? An example of this would be linking the podcasts from shows record live on VDJ radio to the DJs homepage on the main VDJ site...

Posté Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 5:30 am
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Another website feature that would be nice is allowing DJs to input set lists manually. I know that we can create cloudlists, but that is not the same as a set list.

Posté Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 5:45 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
How about an option to email when you receive a PM?

Posté Thu 24 Dec 15 @ 12:17 pm
How about combining the plugins comments area into the plugins forum? Following or accidentally starting a conversation in both areas for the same plugin gets confusing. Especially with the extra navigation needed to get to the comments area.

Posté Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 12:23 am
its sort of 2 different things...

One is pre-development, other is post-release

the first one will likely be discussions about how to make, what to do, what to add etc..
While post-release is more a comment/support feature.

Dont think merging them would be of benefit

Posté Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 4:52 pm
That makes sense.
I've run into issues where topics have been carried on in both.
Maybe close the pre-release after the plugin is released?

Posté Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 5:04 pm
52%