Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Website Feature Requests - Page: 6.5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can we have permissions put on the podcasts, like public, private, password?

Posté Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 1:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
VirtualDJ 8 - Tutorial Videos thread is horrifically slow to load.

I propose a new board for 'News' and all tutorial videos to have a separate thread on that board, really try access that thread from a phone.

Posté Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 12:32 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
In mobile Layout, is it possible to make the whole topic box a link to open the topic?
As it is now only the topic header is a link which is easy to miss with your finger, and so you have to click multiple times.

Posté Sun 21 Feb 16 @ 10:18 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
could user blogs accept comments/ of course to prevent spam, only le and above can comment.

i'd like to be able to see an entire history of blog entries, not limited to the last 20 or so,.[most are self promotion but some do rise discussion points]

Posté Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 9:16 pm
Will make something in those regards real soon ;)

Posté Mon 22 Feb 16 @ 9:33 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i don't know if this was mentioned. A notification symbol on the My Home Page, to notify of feeders from our Cloud List and My Sets

Posté Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 5:30 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
At last, YouTube videos down sized, makes navigating tutorial forums so much better... thanks.

Posté Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:10 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Add the option to give a thumb up when a post/ script/ ideas is liked

Posté Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:27 pm
The request above where you view the last post in a thread but it shows as some strange percentage therefore blocking the ability to reply has still not been fixed despite them saying it would be.

Posté Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:42 pm
Like/Dislike Button

Absolutely required, people may sometimes feel reticent to actually comment on a post but just clicking a like button isn't as daunting to some but at the same time they would feel they have contributed to a post in one way or another.

Posté Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 8:42 pm
Oh no, please don't start turning this forum into Facebook!

Posté Thu 21 Apr 16 @ 4:44 pm
Very rare I use Facebook so can't really comment on the score, why not just a like button so those that would not normally respond directly with a comment on a forum post, gave them an opportunity to quickly agree with the subject matter by posting a like, basically a nod of agreement.

You may also want to add a thank you button that can be directed to the person(s) that may have helped out another forum member.

Now start hitting those buttons... lol.

Posté Thu 21 Apr 16 @ 5:11 pm
hit a issue ... I was trying to look for a controller in version 8 and then plug and played it till i needed something from version seven. there in seven download was the pre done one with all the leds and stuff. I think 8 down loads need to say controllers are in version seven so that I dont ever spend 3 hours doing something like that again...

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 6:29 am
I also would like to be able to delete the sets in my sets section... I hate that this is even in here..

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 6:30 am
There is an option in VDJ sendHistory (or sendPlaylist).

Turn it off and no new playlists will be send.

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 8:35 am
i got that the second i saw it but how do we delete the previous ones?

Posté Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 11:58 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Click on one of your sets to edit it, there's an option to delete it.

Posté Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 5:50 am
Yes that is the only way... and very slow...

I wish there would be a way to select several playlists and batch delete them at once.

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 10:29 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
+1

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 1:22 pm
Can we PLEASE stop getting new post notifications for replies above our level.

It's a total pain to click on a link for a "new" post an there is nothing new because it's hidden.

Please fix this.

Thanks

Posté Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 4:14 pm
61%