Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NO CROSSFADE On Numark N4 Virtual DJ LE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I apologize in advance for this post if it's been answered. I did a few searches and didn't find results that fixed my problem.

I own a Numark N4 and the Virtual DJ Limited Edition that came with it. Whenever I slide the fader (on the controller AND on the laptop both), the music doesn't fade out. The songs will go to silence when the fader reaches completely to one side, but the songs will both play at full volume when the fader is anywhere in the middle.

In short, music just doesn't fade in and out using the N4 slider or the laptop itself.

Any suggestions on a fix? I just want to be able to properly fade music in and out.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 2:12 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you mean the cross-fader, fix is below:
Kindly read also the manual \"N4 Setup with Virtual DJ LE\".

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 9:46 am
I forgot to specify that I have already done that. But I've redone that, and it still doesn't fade in or out of songs. Both songs are max volume when the fader is anywhere in the middle.

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 12:11 am
Also, I just installed the free home edition.

The crossfader still doesn't work. Music still at full volume.

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 1:02 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Kindly check your soundcard set-up if it's similar below:

Input: none
Outputs: Headphones > Front output/headphones : Rear Output
Sound Card: 4.1 Card > Speakers [N4]

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 1:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I suppose your crossfader curve is not set to smooth (default value). Since your LE version has not any Config menu to change that, you can do 2 things..
1. Goto Config->last tab and select the button.."Restore to Factory settings"
2. If that doesnt help, do a clean installation of your LE version, by following instructions here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20perform%20a%20clean%20re-installation%20of%20the%20software.html

PS. I dont have the unit, but check if the N4 has a croosfader_curve assign knob somewhere in the front side, and see if you can adjust the curve to smooth

Posté Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 11:44 am
None of the above suggestions are helping me.

Posté Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 5:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)