Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet a little bit frustrated

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

O, gonna try to be as respectful as possible. First of all i absolutely love the software and just about everything about it. I purchased the mixtrack basic about a year ago loved it and it worked perfectly fine. I recently upgrade to the mixtrack pro as i am needing the extra features it comes with. I guess i did not read the fine print, but assumed the pro came with the pro software and it did not. so after 20 days now i can do absolutely nothing with the software. so i decided what the hell i need the pro upgrade i will do it. payed 99 dollars on top of the 250 i payed for the mixtrack on top of the 150 i dropped for my old mixtrack and i can not use my turntables with the software and now it says i need to pay another 150 for my turntables to work with the software. i don't understand why i can't just pay 50 after i have already payed the 99. sorry to go on a rant, but i really love the software and i just don't understand why i need to spend damn near 600 dollars to get software to work with my turntables when i can get traktor 80 bucks. Like i said i love the software just a little frustrated with the fact it is burning a hole in my wallet to keep the service i really enjoy using.

Posté Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 9:52 pm

Posté Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 4:38 am
No controllers are currently sold with VirtualDJ Pro included. The software included is VirtualDJ LE which is free limited software.

VirtualDJ Pro Basic does not support using MIDI controllers. It's for mouse/keyboard use only as clearly stated on its product page. However, VirtualDJ LE can be upgraded to the full Pro at a discount. In the case of the MixTrack Pro, this is 50% ($149 instead of the full price of $299)

Please contact support http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html for further advice. If you upgrade to the full Pro with the LE discount, the incorrect VirtualDJ Basic purchase can be cancelled and refunded back to you.

Posté Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 6:34 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Support staff wrote :
No controllers are currently sold with VirtualDJ Pro included. The software included is VirtualDJ LE which is free limited software.

VirtualDJ Pro Basic does not support using MIDI controllers. It's for mouse/keyboard use only as clearly stated on its product page. However, VirtualDJ LE can be upgraded to the full Pro at a discount. In the case of the MixTrack Pro, this is 50% ($149 instead of the full price of $299)

Please contact support http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html for further advice. If you upgrade to the full Pro with the LE discount, the incorrect VirtualDJ Basic purchase can be cancelled and refunded back to you.

Just wanted to say that is nice to see a software company, or any company for that matter, to work with a customer in this way. Good Job!

Posté Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 7:37 am
Thanks for the helpful info i apologize for my brief rant. i have not contacted anyone at customer support, but plan on doing so. Thanks again

Posté Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 5:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)