Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer DDJ wego buzzing noise

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi i just installed Pioneer DDJ wego with vdj le. my problem is, i can hear a little bit of buzzing sound through my headphone even when music is not playing.

Posté Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 9:41 pm
that's Ground Loop problem....

Either not a good ground where you plg in you units.

Maybe you need to invest on one.

Radio Shack sell a cheap RCA to 1/2 PHone Plug

or

A bit more expensive like EB Tech
http://www.samash.com/p/Ebtech_HE2%20Hum%20Eliminator_-49980974

Maybe if using a laptop, try using one of those 2 plug adapters instead of the three prong.

Posté Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 10:52 pm
to test if it's a ground loop issue just unplug your laptop from the mains and run it off battery. If the static has gone then you have a ground loop Issue.. If not it's something else.

Posté Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 11:55 pm
i am using a desktop computer and my connection is only through USB

Posté Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 1:13 pm

Posté Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 5:41 pm
I don't about that hardware.

I think you should try something cheaper like this one first:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062214

You should Isolate the OUTPUT of the sound ( This is how I use my EB-Tech Hardware)

MIXER >>>> OUPUT >>>> GROUND LOOP >>>>> SPEAKERS

if trying the Radio Shack for testing

SOUNDCARD OUT (PC) >>>>> GROUND LOOP (RCA) >>>>> MIXER >>>>>>Speakers

I dunno what Soundcard or if WEGO has a soundcard etc... I just guess on the SOUNDCARD (PC) above.

Posté Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 8:00 am
You say it's a "little bit" of buzzing...

It's not uncommon to get some background noise on audio equipment which connects to a computer.

If the buzzing is of a level which is still audible when music is playing then it may be a problem.

Does the buzzing change in any way when you use the computer (i.e. move the mouse or move windows around the screen)?

Posté Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 11:04 am
no i can't hear the buzzing noise when music is playing, only can hear it while wego on without music playing. i didn't notice any change in sound when i move my mouse/keyboard so i'm not even sure if it's ground loop problem

Posté Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 11:08 pm
Same hear i have a nasty noise and sound quality reduction with my Pioneer DDJ WEGO, i restarted the program and it work perfect for another 20min

Posté Mon 22 Apr 13 @ 12:53 pm
update, cause of the buzz was due to my usb microphone. under advanced config, i setup the microphone as wego's then no buzzing sound.

Posté Fri 26 Apr 13 @ 8:29 pm
when i start my dj wego virtual software i got a message that asio sound card not connected what i have to do

Posté Tue 29 Oct 13 @ 5:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Install the ASIO drivers from this link .. http://pioneerdj.com/support/product.php?lang=en&p=DDJ-WeGO&t=169

Make sure the Sound Setup in CONFIG of VirtualDJ is
Inputs=None
Outputs=Headphones
Sound card=ASIo and choose the Pioneer WeGO ASIO driver from the list.

even though the LE version should automatically choose that for you.

If you still have issues, try plugging the unit to a different USB port (USB 2.0 is preferred as USB 3.0/blue do not operate properly with several controllers) or replace the USB cable.

Posté Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 5:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)