Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet MC3000 Headphone problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

GraomiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just got my MC3000 yesterday and its top banana,

However just one small problem, when listening to a cue track on the headphones the sound only comes out of the right cup. when listening to the master sound is in both ears no problem.

Sound setup is as it should be with master on 1/2 and headphones on 3/4
Using VDJ 7.3 pro
Same problem on 2 machines one with XP 32bit, one with Win 7 64 bit

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

John

Posté Sat 01 Dec 12 @ 7:41 am
Hi

having kind of the same problem here.
same settup. mc3000 running on vdj pro.
i'm

also: when i run the controller in traktor i can use the middle 2 cue buttons to put the tracks on my headphones.
regardless of the crossfader. but still taking the pitch into account. i loved this feature, and i would like to know
how to replicate this in VDJ.

thanks in advance.

n

Posté Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 3:29 am
This means that you don't have it configured correctly.

First, please register your VirtualDJ Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version from the Download Center.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

If your MC3000 came with VirtualDJ LE included, then its serial number should entitle you to a discount off the cost of upgrading (Providing that it's not second hand and has not already been used.)

Once you have done this, go into CONFIG -> Sound Setup and set your sound settings as follows:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4)
Sound card: ASIO -> Denon ASIO Driver (Mac: 4-out card -> MC3000)

Posté Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 5:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)