Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet NUMARK MIXDECK QUAD - VIRTUAL DJ MAPPING ISSUES!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am having the hardest time trying to map my Numark Mixdeck Quad with Virtual DJ Pro. I downloaded the mappings from this site so I assumed they would instantly work with the hardware, but when I look at the mapping configurations I see many of the buttons have a syntax error. I've attempted to map it manually (I have done this before with my Hercules RMX), however I'm still having several issues.

The Up/Down Faders and Crossfader

- I can still hear music coming from the left deck when the crossfader is all the way to the right and vice-versa

- The up/down crossfaders do not lower/raise the volume.

*I can see that virtual dj recognizes that I'm touching the faders, but doesnt do anything with the volume*

Jog Wheels

-When I touch the jog wheels, the configuration menu pops up.

Any information or links to better mapping, or step-by-step instructions would really help me. I am so frustrated and I've looked all over this site and others and can't find anything that will help solve my issues. Thanks!!

Posté Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 7:12 pm
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Posté Tue 22 Jan 13 @ 3:49 am
Thank you so much! Everything is working right now. The mapping is a bit off, but I believe I know how to customize it. Thanks again for the help, it was so damn frustrating!

Posté Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 9:05 pm
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
glad to hear you got everything working

Posté Thu 24 Jan 13 @ 12:56 am
Hi Sorry but I've got a problem again. All the channel switches set to usb/midi and set to prg/cue in the back; The inputs, output and sound card are all set correctly, but now the faders wont work. VDJ and the Quad read everything else. The decks are acting like CD players and not a midi controller. Also I noticed my cutom mapping had changed. I think either the Quad or VDJ were reset and now I cant get the midi mapping back. Do you know anything I can do? This is killing me.

Posté Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 8:10 pm
ryycceHome userMember since 2012
You can reset back to factory defaults. Go to Configure, Mapping, select mixdeck quad then one of the links towards the bottom is to restore defaults.

Posté Mon 11 Feb 13 @ 7:37 pm
urknallPRO InfinityMember since 2013
i have the mixdeck quad from numark, and i have many problems with mapping, my vdj is 7 pro full, thats shit, pleas can me help.....

Posté Sat 21 Sep 13 @ 11:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Any chance you could be a little bit more specific about the problems you are having?

Posté Sat 21 Sep 13 @ 5:41 pm
I've got a Numark Mixtrack Qaud, VDJ 7 LE and i want to reset back to factory settings , but I don't know how i do that

Posté Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 1:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The LE version is always launching and using the default factory settings. What exactly is the issue, that u need to change a setting for ?

Posté Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 12:41 am
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

NO SOUND IS PLAYING FROM MY SPEAKERS AFTER THEY ARE CONNECTED TO THE NUMARK MIXTRACK QUAD! WHAT SETTING MUST IT BE ON!!?

Posté Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 2:45 pm
Scott_Smith94 wrote :
WHAT SETTING MUST IT BE ON!!?

If you would have taken the time to read this thread you would have seen your answer in the 2nd post. Click on the link for the proper audio settings........

Posté Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 10:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)