Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Cue not sending to headphones

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Need a little help with configs:

I've used two options that work great when sending to my external speaker setup:

Option 1: Advanced Config - Deck 1 VMS2 Audio MIDI Device Output 1&2 and Deck 2 VMS2 Audio MIDI Device Output 3&4
Option 2: External Mixer - Deck 1 (Channel 1&2) and Deck 2 (Channel 3&4) with 4Out Card VMS2 Audio MIDI Device

Problem: When I tried to listen to the cue track it doesn't send to my headphones. Only the master is in the headphones.

Gear: Virtual DJ Pro 7, VMS2 and MacBook Pro

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Posté Tue 22 Jan 13 @ 3:16 pm
UPDATE - So I changed my setup to the follow Advanced Config:

Deck 1 - VMS2 AUDIO MIDI Device - Output 1&2
Deck 2 - VMS2 AUDIO MIDI Device - Output 3&4
Headphones - VMS2 AUDIO MIDI Device - Output 1&2
Headphones - VMS2 AUDIO MIDI Device - Output 3&4

This works great and I can get the cue track in my headphones, only problem is that when I bring up the volume for my headphones, it bleeds into the main speakers.

Any ideas? Thanks

Posté Tue 22 Jan 13 @ 6:09 pm
Hey,
Is there any way to add cueing when using internal speakers ?
Thank you

Posté Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:53 am
If you mean via the laptop's built-in speakers, then the only way to do this would be to add a second sound card, such as a basic stereo USB sound card.

You can then configure VirtualDJ for two sound cards, e.g:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card: 2 cards -> Choose the Mac's internal sound card for the first card (Master) and the USB sound card for the second (Headphones.)

NOTE: Make sure that the bit rate and sample rate of the two cards are set the same in the MacOS Audio MIDI setup (16-bit/44100hz recommended), otherwise you may get distortion.

Another option is to use the mono split option via the headphone socket, but you will then need to plug in powered amplified speakers for your master output. You will also only get MONO sound.

Posté Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 3:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)