Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audio Versadeck - Virtual DJ Pro settings

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Any1

I am using VDJ pro and trying to set up my American Audio Versadeck to play through a two speakers & amp. I have set my settings on VDJ as INPUTS: NONE
OUTPUTS: EXTERNAL MIXER
SOUND CARD: 4.1

Everything seems to be working ok but when i move the crossfader/channel faders on the versadeck the controls on VDJ don't move !

Does any1 know how i can get the settings right to move the crossfader/channel faders?

Cheers

Posté Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 10:19 am
You're using an external mixer. It has real controls. You don't need the virtual ones on the screen.

Posté Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 10:33 am
groovindj wrote :
You're using an external mixer. It has real controls. You don't need the virtual ones on the screen.

But is it possible to use both? Cheers

Posté Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 10:42 am
I have this same controller.. it's sucky that you can't record your mixes in this configuration, since we're using a real mixer and not a virtual one. Without the cross-fader moving on-screen, you get a mashup of both decks all the time. fun!

Posté Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 4:18 pm
IF you change the midi mode of your controller, you can enable the midi fader to VDJ.. BUT.. you won't be using your setup the same way any longer. You will probably have to use the single output of the laptop's on-board soundcard.. or just one side of your controller.. which would be kinda strange.

Posté Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 4:20 pm
This is common to all controllers that have a real hardware audio mixer. It's physically impossible for VirtualDJ to record the mixed output when the mixing is occurring in hardware external to the software.

The simplest option without changing any configuration is to use the booth output on the back to link back to your laptop's built-in sound card and use that for recording (Or connect it to an external hardware recording device) - Please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Recording%20your%20set%20or%20broadcasting%20when%20using%20an%20external%20DJ%20mixer.html

Posté Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 4:50 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)