Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet XDJ-R1

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I installed Virtual DJ LE and want to use it with my XDJ-R1.
But i cant control the decks of virtual dj with my XDJ-R1 for example when i press play on the xdj it doesn't do anything in the software.
Also i selected via the info utility knob -> mixer mode to XDJ so i can control the volume with the xdj's faders but the tracks i play in vdj either from A or B both come out the left fader.
Anyone who can help me with this? Would be much appreciated.

-Robby

Posté Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 12:30 pm

Posté Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 9:56 pm
Thank you so much.
But it's still weird because pioneer says you need info utility -> mixer mode xdj-r1 to conrtrol the mixer with xdj-r1 but i followd your guide and set mixer mode on pc and it still works with my xdj-r1. Maybe i'm just that stupid that i don't see the logic in that but it works so i'm happy.

-Robby

Posté Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 10:17 am
Maybe you will understand if you read this: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/XDJ-R1.html

In "mixer mode" or "R1 mode" the physical mixer in the R1 works just like any other real hardware mixer.

In "computer mode" or "PC mode" the R1 mixer acts like a controller, and uses the on-screen mixer of VDJ.

Basically if you have a real mixer in front of you, you don't need the software mixer on the screen - but the R1 gives you a choice.

Posté Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 10:26 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)