Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Using 2 CDJ 850s in Virtual DJ with ASIO

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dezmodPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi guys,

I know the ASIO thing has been covered a million times, but I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I have the latest version of Virtual DJ (Pro) - My CDJ 850's have the latest firmware installed (v 1.12) and I have the most up-to-date ASIO driver from Pioneer. Windows detects both my CDJ 850s when plugged in as midi devices and sound cards....HOWEVER....

When I load Virtual DJ and select the Pioneer ASIO driver as the sound card it normally (not always, but 99% of the time) says "Not enough channels available" and the only way to get it going is to re-boot the PC. I've tried all the usual stuff, different USB cables - ports, re installing the drivers etc, but the long story short seems to be that Virtual DJ doesn't recognise that there are TWO CDJ 850s connected when it comes to the sound card. They work as MIDI controllers fine, its just the sound. If I use the "SPEAKERS" and 2 cards option, they tend to cut out completely after around 3 hours of average use. I've had ASIO fun in the past (could never get my DNX1700 to work well with the ASIO driver)...I have changed the latency to 11ms on Virtual DJ (which matches the setting on the Pioneer ASIO driver)...so any thoughts guys? I'm on 32 bit Windows 7, I've disabled my Webcam and Virtual runs fine in every other aspect.

Posté Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 1:42 pm
Bump. Can someone help this guy out?

Posté Wed 06 Nov 13 @ 4:54 pm
Can you post a screen shot of your sound settings for VDJ, as I have the same CDJs and will try and help if I can.

You are waiting for the CDJs to both say connected though before opening VDJ, and closing VDJ first before shutting down the CDJs?

Ian

Posté Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 6:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)