Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Virtual DJ LE unable to refresh cache

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I'm running V6 1.2 Virtual DJ LE. My cached tracks are suddenly inaccessible - I keep getting the message to revalidate it. Each time I do this though, it has no effect - I keep getting the same message. I'm currently on a paid-up audio only subscription.
I realise that I need to somehow log into my account thru the software but.....where do I do that? In the home version, and the trial Pro versions, there's usually a window prompt that opens allowing me to login if necessary. But this isn't happening on the LE version. My content unlimited folder is also missing from my browser window.
So I guess my issues are:
1) How/where can I actually login in the LE version so that I can (presumably) refresh the cache and carry on as normal?
2) Should I not have the content unlimited folder available in the left browser window - and how to get this?
I've spent too long trying to get to the bottom of this, both on google and forum searches, and currently to-and-fro in the support dept.....but perhaps someone here might know what I'm up against? I'm aware the Pro version may solve this, but not intending on getting that yet....the LE version has been all I needed so far.

Posté Mon 11 Nov 13 @ 6:10 am
In LE versions, it should prompt you to log in when you try to search for content. In older versions of the software, there is no ContentUnlimited folder because this service did not exist at the time. Instead, click on NetSearch folder and try searching. The old NetSearch service is compatible with Audio subscription plan only.

In the full VirtualDJ Pro, you can log in via CONFIG -> Internet (LE is limited software and doesn't have this option, except during the 20 day full Pro trial.) You will also have access to the up-to-date ContentUnlimited folder. You can upgrade at a discount by going to: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Mon 11 Nov 13 @ 11:42 am
.....after the trial period for Pro finished, I noticed that the Content Unlimited folder disappeared from the browser, and that I can no longer log in within the LE version (there is no prompt to login nor is there that option in the config menu).
So basically, I just can't login in the LE version - the option has gone, as has the Content Unlimited folder (I'm a paid up subscriber to the Audio plan). Any tips here?...

Posté Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 1:50 am
Part of the problem may be due to the old LE version of the software that you were using.

However, we see that you have now taken advantage of the upgrade discount and upgraded to the latest full Pro, so you will now have access to the up-to-date ContentUnlimited service as well as ability to log in via CONFIG -> Internet.

Posté Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 11:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)