Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet clipping

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

deanho7PRO InfinityMember since 2017
can anybody help with music clipping in and out. im using mixdeck and pc. in configurations inputs-none, outputs-external mixer, and soundcard-asiodriver mixdeck, ultra latency asio. sound card latency set to auto,optimize for quality and fast stretching. please help.

Posté Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 8:19 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posté Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 2:16 am
What exactly do you mean by "clipping in and out"?

The standard meaning of the world clipping in audio terms is distortion caused by overload i.e. playing too loud.

The solution is to lower the playback level.

Posté Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 5:42 am

Posté Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 6:53 am
by clipping I mean as the music on each deck plays it stops and goes for a very short time then plays stops and goes again.

Posté Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 6:24 pm
If there are small gaps in the audio then it's likely to be your ASIO buffer setting that needs adjusting. Make the buffer larger.

If you're saying that the track actually stops playing then that's another issue.

Posté Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 6:39 pm
how do you increase buffer size in vdj pro. thanks

Posté Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 3:12 pm
The ASIO buffer adjustment is usually found in the driver utility provided by the manufacturer.

Posté Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 3:53 pm
where is the driver utility. I think this is a latency problem but I cant correct this.

Posté Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 7:21 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I found that killing restore fixes lots of issues, but if you have a problem, could be a bigger headache than you need.

Posté Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 12:17 am
You can usually access the manufacturer's ASIO control panel by clicking on the ASIO Config button in VirtualDJ's CONFIG -> Sound Setup.

Posté Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 5:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)