Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet mixtrack pro crossdader

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

well I could put it off no longer, the jittery cross fader on my mixtrack needed sorting......

it had been cleaned and lubricated with graphite a couple of times but the core of the problem was wear and tear, I was not looking forward to the repair but here is how I got on..

1. email to numark for replacement part, reply within 2 hours
2. phone call to order part, less than £7 for the part, in stock , next day shipping £6 !, ordered two
3, opened the unit and got the soldering iron out - dam you - double sided large earth plane pcb's its a struggle with my 25w iron so here is a tip.

4. take a sharp craft knife and cut the legs of the old crossfader, and remove

5. the end of the crossfader that had two pins 2 pins..... remove what's left of the pins with your iron , desolder braid , or as I did, heat them up and poke them out with a needle.

6. as for the other end with the 4 pins, do the same with the two outer pins, the inner ones are both earth, it was clear that with the large earth plane they were soldered into that my 25w iron was not going to desolder them , so I clipped them back close to the pcb , and clipped the two centre pins on the new fader back as well so that they just touched the board when it was seated, I could then just get the tip of the iron in the gap to solder them.

took longer to take the screws out and re assemble than to change the fader !

got another mixtrack pro to do (my backup) , if anyone needs to do this repair I will take a few pics when I do the next one

Posté Wed 04 Dec 13 @ 6:41 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)