Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Playlists

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

rallyukPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Not sure how to word this?

Is it possible to have more than one playlist loaded on the main screen..

I would like a Playlist for Deck 1 and another on Deck 2 with an added column showing the 2 different playlists at the bottom of the display, right corner..

Posté Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 5:45 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
No that is not possible.

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 8:39 am
Thats a shame...maybe a future feature?

Many thanks for answering my post..

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 8:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You could do it yourself, it depends on what fields you use for the browser window.

I don't use the rating field so if I wanted to have a left & right play list I would give all tracks I wanted on the left deck a rating of 1 and right deck 5

Or (thinking about it) you could copy a track twice and rename one 'LEFT' and the other 'RIGHT' put both in your playlist and then put the tracks you want under which ever.

Simples

Posté Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 11:37 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That sounds ridiculous.

Posté Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 1:51 pm
Me or him?

* I can't see why you'd want it like that unless you were new to the game and or anal. *

Posté Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 2:03 pm
Neither of those....

I do a lot of Hotel work where they want between 2 or 3 hours of background music, at the same time I receive requests during the meal which I would like to add to another playlist where I can then add tracks between the requests so they flow nicely...I know I can just keep the request slips and put them in some sort of order and add them as I go, but I like to be ahead so was just asking about it....why you would assume your comments I really don't know and don't really care, I got my answer thanks!

Posté Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 8:44 am
Do it on one list, have your set list and add requests to the bottom and then drag and drop to where you think they should go.

Posté Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 3:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)