Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules MK2 - strange headphones probelm

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

merk123Home userMember since 2013
Hi,
I have a strange problem with headphones. Of course I plug headphones into the headphone output. Knob includes four options: deck A, deck B, mix and split. When I put knob I hear different RANDOM opportunities - one time when I put "mix" I can hear a song from deck A, another time I hear a song from deck B, and another time I do not hear anything. It's probably some technical problem, not software. Someone had something like this?

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 8:31 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The "Mix" option is to hear both decks at the same time in your head phones.
If deck a is playing and also deck b you should hear both.

Also check your crossfader state. If it is all the way to the left you may just hear deck a even if you choose "mix".
But I'm not sure of that.

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 8:37 am
I know that "The "Mix" option is to hear both decks at the same time in your head phones." It is very difficult to describe my problem - that`s why i called it "strange". The problem is that I for example put knob into position "mix" I hear song from A, then I do not touch anything (crossfader or antything else) and 3 seconds later I put knob to position deck B and back to "mix" I hear a song from deck B or nothing... And when I put knob into "split" I hear anything on headphones... It must me some kind of hardware mistake... isn`t it?

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 8:48 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
That does really sound strange.

Are the "Cue" LEDs on (the ones between FX and Loop) if you want to pre listen?

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 9:12 am
No.

Posté Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 1:30 pm
Any ideas???

Posté Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 8:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)