Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Having problems on timecode dropout using timeocdes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Setup is

Full pro version vdj 7.4.1
maya 44 soundcard
2 cdjs

I am getting a dropout in the signal which obv during playback the signal strength goes from 100% to 0% then back up so obv the track is all over the place,

the output of the card is fine as I can disable time codes and the audio plays fine

Please can you help... I have tried different decks and timecode cds and still the same :(

Posté Thu 02 Jan 14 @ 10:56 pm
Which CDJs do you have? Are you running the CDJs through the Maya or are you running them both at the same time? Which time code CDs are you using? I don't use any of these devices, but may be able to direct you to a fix.

Posté Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 3:31 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html

the 1st one, works best with low output CD players such as rack mount dual cd-players, Numark Axis-9, Pioneer CDJ-100/CDJ-400 and more.

the 2nd one, compensates for the loud output that Pro CD players produce and avoids saturation of the timecode signal to your sound card. The timecode signal is lowered by -14dB. You will need this lower dB level timecode CD, if you are using Pro CD players like the Pioneer CDJ-800/CDJ-1000, Denon DNS-3500, or similar.

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 4:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)