Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet No Sound options when I click on Config

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So I have the DDJ WE GO with virtual dj le.

You get the free trial of pro which I used for the twenty days.

Now my trial has run out, when I loaded up virtual dj LE before and I started a song, I heard nothing when previously I had the sound configured to come out of my built in mac speakers.

When I now click on config there is no options for changing the sound options there is only a message about my free trial running out and how to upgrade..

Can anyone tell me what I can do to sort this problem out?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 5:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
LE versions dont usually provide Sound setup or any other Config menu. Those are plug-n play software versions, specifically designed to operate with the bundled controller.
By default the WeGO LE version will use the sound card of your controller to output the sound, and the built-in sound card of yoru computer if the controller is not connected.
If your controller is connected, then you need to connect powered speakers or amplifier to the Master Output socket of the device (and headphones in the front socket).
Alternatively, you can use a proper cable to route the sound from the Master Output of the WeGo to the LineIn/Mic Input of your computer, if you still need to listen from your computer's speakers.

Upgrading to Pro Full at a discount, will provide all the features of the software

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 8:30 pm
I'll upgrade to pro as I haven't found the correct RCAs for my speakers yet so I can't use them at the minute..

Thank you very much for you help!

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 10:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)