Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Grand Vj Direct Video Streaming - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I tweeted the Arkaos guys to see if they would be interested.

At the moment my only chance is nVidias interop and an FFGL plugin in Resolume. Seems several attemps at these plugins exist but none seem to work reliably, mostly resulting in Resolume crashing.

I'd probably just have to write my own.

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 8:03 am
SBDJ, I'm open minded to software, so either one seems good. I am planning on using just one computer which has nvidia geforce m130.

However, I'm curious if I were to use two computers, are we currently able to send video to mac via Syphon? Or would both computers have to be MAC? We have so many PCs that perhaps a Hackintosh would make do for the video portion?

also, in your opinion, is there advantage of one VJ program over another? Or do they pretty much do the same thing?

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 2:14 pm
djfufo, do you know the specs of that computer? Also, what type of video cards is it using. And why two separate software packages?

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 2:25 pm
djfufoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The video server use 3 amd/ati cards (not remember exact model) for the videowall, eyefinity 5x3 and one more for render all the graphics with 2 output, one for control monitor and the other for lcd line, all in 1080. At the moment resolume can´t handle such resolution and number of screens, frames to low, the arkaos output in highres is really good, extreme res 5400x5760. When the system was build only the videowall & arkaos ran on that pc, later i use one of unused output for lcd line wich before ran from the main pc with VDJ. In the moment try to put all in resolume for better graphics. All the software is triggered wireless from an ipad with Lemur via OSC, VDJ via midi and Sunlite, dmx soft in another pc, via midi. before i use GalaxyTab2 10.1 with touchosc & others android apps but Lemur is the best, no comparisson point.
Hackintosh is in mind but in Argentina is hard to find the exact hardware for build one.

ps:By the way, sorry for my poor english

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 5:35 pm
Before the ipad, bottomleft galaxytab

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 5:59 pm
Gorgeous! But how is Virtual DJ video being sent to VJ programs? Capture card?

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 6:30 pm
Yes, hdmi capture card

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 6:33 pm
SBDJ - What is the possibility for creating the Resolume plugin?

Posté Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 11:03 pm
Knowing Scott (or I'd like to think I do,lol) he's probably already working on something.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 12:46 am
djfufo wrote :
sorry for my poor english

Your English is good. We can understand.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 5:23 am
Thanks groovindj

Posté Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 5:35 am
Scott (SBDJ), apparently Arkaos are having issues with Twitter so have asked for you to contact them directly.

I have sent you a PM.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 10:05 am

Posté Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 8:09 am
Nothing there, just a big blank space.

Check to see if embedding is enabled on YouTube (or wherever it's hosted).

Ah OK I found the URL in the page code. Looks like it's formatted wrong.

If I add the missing
watch?v=
part, then I get a page that states "an error occurred during validation" and "this video does not exist".

Found it! Missing underscore.

Posté Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 8:13 am
Ahh Ok Ill fix it, Thanks.....

Posté Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 9:30 am
Pretty cool. I was debating on doing the projector setup or do all on LCDs using discrete out. I will be using 82406 VisionTek 900614 Radeon HD 7750 Eyefinity 6. Now, I know what your saying.... but that's a pc card. Yep, but with the
PE4H V3.2 (PCIe x1 Adapter)

It's completely mobile if I need it to be and self contained. With 6 outputs, that gives my HP Elite book many possibilities.
All I'm missing is the Syphone-like plugin/solution. I'm really hoping SBDJ is able to come through.

I've tried a capture card, but the results are AWFUL! I also tried capturing VDJ with RF Modulator in conjunction with built in TV Tuner. Believe it or not, there was nearly 0 Lag. However, the signal gets downgraded several times before output :-(
And it's only Standard Def

Posté Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 12:35 pm
Hmm that box looks interesting, got a link??

Posté Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 6:38 pm

Posté Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 7:12 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I emailed Arkaos a week ago but haven't had a reply yet I'm afraid.

Posté Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 11:54 am
SBDJ, Is resolume plugin out of the question?

Posté Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 1:50 pm
83%