Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet numark mixdeck quad problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, appologies if this has been answered or if im being dim. after alot of messing around i now have the numark mixdeck quad working with vdj (latest version) however i can only get deck 1 on vdj to come out of ch1 on the mixdeck and deck 2 out of ch2, the way the quad is set up its far easier if i can get deck 1 to work on ch2 and deck 2 to work on ch3 (the 2 centre chanels) this then means i can use cd on ch1 & 4, other wise you have to keep toggleing between midi and usb. also what are the optimum setting onder sound card performance. (latency etc). thanks

Posté Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 12:06 pm
Read the section at the top of page 6 of the Mixdeck Quad Quickstart Guide.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 2:44 pm
hi there, i am having trouble with my mixdeck quad while using my computer and VDJ pro 7.

when i go to cue music on one deck while the other is playing, one i hit the headphone button again to unselect that deck i loose the sound to my main speakers and it wont return untill i turn it on again. ive found a few setting mistakes that i have corrected for issues of decks being linked to one volume slider for some reason but the cue is very important to get running.

Posté Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 5:48 pm
Please do not post the same message more than once.

Posté Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 6:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)